Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonia DuBois Touring From Berlin via TO Feb 8-11. Elegant Auburn Haired, Slender

Sonia DuBois Touring From Berlin via TO Feb 8-11. Elegant Auburn Haired, Slender

Well hello there lover,

I am delighted that you have found me. Whatever has brought you here, I am flattered that you have sought me out as your muse. Let me be your secret inspiration.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.52.41 PM.jpg

I've been told that I'm a "classic beauty". Although you may be struck initially by my outward elegance, there is more to be revealed. I am lighthearted, charming, a good listener, ambitious, sensitive, empathetic and intuitive. I am highly adaptable and have experience traveling, working and living abroad. For this reason I feel that I am experienced in connecting with people from all walks of life, and have more than a few interesting stories to tell. I am independent, courageous and am fascinated by human nature, yet I feel confident in my ability to be non judgemental of those I meet. I believe that I make an excellent dinner date, a discrete companion to any event, and I'm adventurous and easy to travel with. I'm intelligent enough to be always discerning, yet natural and unpretentious. I'm often told that people find my authenticity refreshing.

For privacy and many other personal reasons, I do not show my face. But I can assure you that I am attractive not only in my appearance, but also through the confidence that I have learned to develop in myself. I am respectful towards my clients and I appreciate them tremendously. My aim is to help and heal others through playfulness. I believe that life is too short, so let’s enjoy the time we have exploring all the joys it can bring.

However, there is another side to me, one that is smouldering, serious and passionate- but that's a secret I may later whisper in your ear. I can't wait to see what unfolds as we indulge together.

Sincerely,

Sonia DuBois

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.52.54 PM.jpg

I'm excited to announce my first tour to Winnipeg, February 8-11
    I am a Canadian expat that has been in Berlin for 2 years and am looking forward to finally seeing Manitoba.
    I have lived and toured Internationally and still don't know much about my own country, Winnipeg being one of those places.
    Please show and/or suggest local restaurants, heritage and culture for me to see while I am visiting.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.53.07 PM.jpg

view my website for more photos, bio, reviews, information.
    http://soniaduboistoronto.com
    follow me on twitter @sdbberlin

Prebooking appreciated, but not necessary
    I will be hosting downtown just off of Main St.

please fill out the booking form on my website
    http://soniaduboistoronto.com/contact

Or you can text me at 647-799-7284

Please include
    -your name
    -time, day, length of appointment
    -references and/or linkedin
    -any specific questions or requests you might have

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.53.16 PM.jpg

For legal reasons I don't list my rates online. For privacy reasons I don't show my face in ads.
    Please ask for rates.

Schedule:
    8-open afternoon & evening
    9-before 5pm
    10-open
    11-before noon. Outcall (to hotels only) available in the afternoon.

I do not discriminate based on race, ability, age, class, gender, or sexuality.

Thanks, and I hope to see you soon
    -Sonia

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.54.25 PM.jpg

New schedule:

8-6:30 pm onward
    9- before 12:30 and from 3:30-5:30
    10-fully open
    11-before noon

My tour is already mostly prebooked, please get ahold of me soon to secure a spot!
    New schedule:

8-6:30 pm onward
    10-before 2pm, from 3:30-6:30, 9:30-11pm
    11-before noon

��������������������

My tour is already mostly prebooked, please get ahold of me soon to secure a spot!
    New schedule:

8-5:30 pm onward
    10-before 11am, from 3:30-6:30, 9:30-11pm
    11-before noon

New schedule:

Feb 8-ANYTIME AFTER 5:30pm (last spot for 4+hour dates)

Feb 9- before 12:30 and from 3:30-5:30

Feb 10-before 11am, from 3:30-6:30, 9:30-11pm

Feb 11-10:30-11:30am

Cool

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

��������������������������

schedule update
    February 8- Fully Booked
    February 9- Available before 12:30 and after 3:30pm *******longer dates possible on this day
    February 10-Available before 11am and from 2-6:30pm
    February 11-appointments possible but require a deposit for late checkout

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast