Thread: Sunny - Pembina South

Sunny - Pembina South

Ad on K

Communication was fast and easy. Photo was accurate. Massage was exceptional. I've seen her 3 times in the last 2 weeks: FS, CBJ and HJ finishes all great. Price is very reasonable.
    Will be repeating until I die of exhaustion or I am broke.

Enjoy!!! Treat her well!

You are kidding right? That photo is an TV show actress.

I have seen this provider 3 or four times and she has never offered anything beyond HJ...
    She runs many ads, all with different photos. Obviously fakes. However, she is probably prettier than most of the ladies you'd find in an AMP.

Quote Originally Posted by BigStacks View Post
    Ad on K

Communication was fast and easy. Photo was accurate. Massage was exceptional. I've seen her 3 times in the last 2 weeks: FS, CBJ and HJ finishes all great. Price is very reasonable.
    Will be repeating until I die of exhaustion or I am broke.

Enjoy!!! Treat her well!

She is well known from the Wpg Asian rub and tug scene. Definately has a great attitude. Pics are not real though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd69 View Post
    I have seen this provider 3 or four times and she has never offered anything beyond HJ...
    She runs many ads, all with different photos. Obviously fakes. However, she is probably prettier than most of the ladies you'd find in an AMP.
    How old is she?

Quote Originally Posted by powerzzsd View Post
    How old is she?
    Early 40s. Sorry if I was mistaken about the photo. I thought it was just a pic from a few years ago. I had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd69 View Post
    To be clear, this is a different provider than others I have seen at this location booking though the same number.

yes she is just filling in i believe until the other girl comes back from china, approx another month