Thread: Exclusive Christinaxo

Exclusive Christinaxo

Well,

It has been a while since the last time I seen her. And I'd say she's far better than I remember her, still gorgeous if not better than last time. Time VERY WELL spent!

Service: 10
    Attitude: 10
    Looks: 10

I highly recommend. As her service is always excellent and her personality very friendly and endearing. She's THAT awesome! You'll leave satisfied, trust me! Treat her right & Enjoy!

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...tinaxo-5553910

Last edited by strange; 01-15-2020 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Added a link

Beautiful girl that gives amazing head.

The only true shame is that she does not allow daty because her peach is so damn beautiful.

Agreed, although I can do without DATY & BBBJ, she's awesome! Definitely an all time favorite!
    Last edited by strange; 01-15-2020 at 12:05 PM.

I see ChristinaXO every time she is in town so Im very happy she is coming to Winnipeg regularly again . She is a very beautiful girl with a body to match, man i just love when the door opens and I see her. Im sure she turns lots of heads when she walks down the street in those tight black yoga pants lol. She is super friendly and I always have a amazing time with her. Never a dull moment with her. Definitely recommend her highly, one of my favorite French girls.

She's definitely worth it, really sweet, easy going, easy to talk to. She'll make sure you leave happy. I have nothing but love for her. She's only in town for two more days! Meet her while you can!

Love this girl. Glad she isn't local; I would go completely broke.

She's the absolute best! If she was local I would never see anyone else.