Thread: Alba 6176

I think it is Michelle, but can someone confirm.

i'm not sure who this Michelle is, but my god those pics look amazing. she looks shorter than 5'4 in those pics. that would be a plus for me

Quote Originally Posted by newseeker View Post
    I think it is Michelle, but can someone confirm.
    Michelle who? Care to share any old reviews on her?

Quote Originally Posted by lukom View Post
    Michelle who? Care to share any old reviews on her?
    Michelle 8963, I texted her and she did say it is her. New rates though

Quote Originally Posted by newseeker View Post
    Michelle 8963, I texted her and she did say it is her. New rates though
    Damn. Those reviews don't look promising. Looks like she was also under 9050.

Quote Originally Posted by lukom View Post
    Damn. Those reviews don't look promising. Looks like she was also under 9050.
    Yea, I have only seen her once for a quicky. Even that seemed kinda rush

"Michelle" or Alba over promises to get you in the door but at her rates it wasn't a bad session. She has a great body, gives a pretty good CBJ but definitely only go for a short session. I'm glad she took off that wig.

Dont go unless youre old and/or white, she refuses to see anyone else. Which is acceptable but she doesnt state that so she ends up beiny a huge WOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Couldntthinkofaname View Post
    Dont go unless youre old and/or white, she refuses to see anyone else. Which is acceptable but she doesnt state that so she ends up beiny a huge WOT.
    I'm in my late 30's so I'd be old to some of these gals. Not sure I'll pass the white test being half Croatian half Iranian lol

She is definitely Michelle, using a new number, and she's obnoxious as ever. Don't even bother if you are not white.

I saw her and I am asian, but would not recommend! Way to restrictive and way thicker in person than pics, although she could've lost weight recently (saw her a year ago).

Second time posting because I had to warn. Stay away, definitely much much thicker in the belly/stomach , not curvy at all. Looks more native than any other ethnicity. WOT