Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Alba 6176

  1. #1

  2. #2
    I think it is Michelle, but can someone confirm.

  3. #3
    i'm not sure who this Michelle is, but my god those pics look amazing. she looks shorter than 5'4 in those pics. that would be a plus for me

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by newseeker View Post
    I think it is Michelle, but can someone confirm.
    Michelle who? Care to share any old reviews on her?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lukom View Post
    Michelle who? Care to share any old reviews on her?
    Michelle 8963, I texted her and she did say it is her. New rates though

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by newseeker View Post
    Michelle 8963, I texted her and she did say it is her. New rates though
    Damn. Those reviews don't look promising. Looks like she was also under 9050.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lukom View Post
    Damn. Those reviews don't look promising. Looks like she was also under 9050.
    Yea, I have only seen her once for a quicky. Even that seemed kinda rush

  8. #8
    "Michelle" or Alba over promises to get you in the door but at her rates it wasn't a bad session. She has a great body, gives a pretty good CBJ but definitely only go for a short session. I'm glad she took off that wig.

  9. #9
    Dont go unless youre old and/or white, she refuses to see anyone else. Which is acceptable but she doesnt state that so she ends up beiny a huge WOT.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Couldntthinkofaname View Post
    Dont go unless youre old and/or white, she refuses to see anyone else. Which is acceptable but she doesnt state that so she ends up beiny a huge WOT.
    I'm in my late 30's so I'd be old to some of these gals. Not sure I'll pass the white test being half Croatian half Iranian lol

  11. #11
    She is definitely Michelle, using a new number, and she's obnoxious as ever. Don't even bother if you are not white.

  12. #12
    I saw her and I am asian, but would not recommend! Way to restrictive and way thicker in person than pics, although she could've lost weight recently (saw her a year ago).

  13. #13
    Second time posting because I had to warn. Stay away, definitely much much thicker in the belly/stomach , not curvy at all. Looks more native than any other ethnicity. WOT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •