Thread: Fetish Fun House

Fetish Fun House

There are two ladies that have advertised recently and promoting Fetish Fun House. Has anyone seen either?

I've been interested to find out too! Tara Green is well reviewed for sure, but I haven't seen any domme reviews yet

Quote Originally Posted by rekun View Post
    I've been interested to find out too! Tara Green is well reviewed for sure, but I haven't seen any domme reviews yet
    What kind of bothers me is they ask for a reference or my linked in profile or a copy of my ID before booking. I thought it was a bit overboard. I mean, if you are really paranoid about safety, maybe this isn't the right profession?

Quote Originally Posted by KYG View Post
    What kind of bothers me is they ask for a reference or my linked in profile or a copy of my ID before booking. I thought it was a bit overboard. I mean, if you are really paranoid about safety, maybe this isn't the right profession?
    Uhhh, buddy? You have 988 posts and you are still turned off from screening? If you are really this paranoid, maybe it is you who needs a new hobby. Hopefully you were only being sarcastic. It's so hard to convey that through text, eh?

Well I got 1K+ posts and I think ID is creepy/risky for potential client abuse/scamming/extortion or LE data gathering too.

Other better ways of screening.

With you on that one KYG.

-Punt!
    ---Sharing Mirth and Mayhem since 2003---

I'm cool with references, even a deposit, but ID? No waaaaaaay!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Slut View Post
    Uhhh, buddy? You have 988 posts and you are still turned off from screening? If you are really this paranoid, maybe it is you who needs a new hobby. Hopefully you were only being sarcastic. It's so hard to convey that through text, eh?
    You see sub-slut, majority of people would like their privacy kept. Even a linked in profile is too evasive.

So what if I have 900 posts.... What does that mean to you? Weird....

Seeking Sexy Helpers
    When it comes to being dominated, why not give your Dominatrix everything she asks for? The more power she has over you, the more of a slave you are and the greater the turn on!
    Luvin' The Naughty and The Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Santa View Post
    When it comes to being dominated, why not give your Dominatrix everything she asks for? The more power she has over you, the more of a slave you are and the greater the turn on!
    Sounds great! I'll also provide my social insurance number, my bank account info and credit card numbers as well......

I'm back, for awhile...
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntMeister View Post
    Well I got 1K+ posts and I think ID is creepy/risky for potential client abuse/scamming/extortion or LE data gathering too.

Other better ways of screening.

With you on that one KYG.

-Punt!
    Well, I got 5k + posts and I agree with both of you. Not that I mind telling somebody who I want to get naked with my name, but there's a limit. If push comes to shove then I just give them my PERB handle and tell them to look me up.
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

Sounds great! I'll also provide my social insurance number, my bank account info and credit card numbers as well......
    So you're into findomme too? I would never provide ID/work information, but have no issues asking for a reference from a SP I've seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by 604jbear View Post
    So you're into findomme too? I would never provide ID/work information, but have no issues asking for a reference from a SP I've seen before.
    I was being totally sarcastic about that. Reference from an SP? Sure.... But the other requests for specific information was ridiculous

I was being totally sarcastic about that. Reference from an SP? Sure.... But the other requests for specific information was ridiculous
    Hehe, I knew you were being sarcastic about it. Along the same lines, I also don't like SPs that require a deposit by e-transfer as it exposes my real name. I don't mind giving a small deposit via online GC though.

Don't forget to give out your CC's 3 or 4 special digit number on the back of the card along with your PIN.