Thread: BRAY is making her way January 28th-31st

BRAY is making her way January 28th-31st

Happy New Year lovers!!!

I am soo excited to announce that I have made time to come for a visit!!!

Oh how I have missed you so…

I will be in Regina from January 28th until January 31st

For those who have not met me. My name is Bray. I am an all natural, low volume luxury companion visiting from Toronto. I provide the ultimate open minded, yet easy going girlfriend experience. My aim is to provide sincere companionship. In many cases developing on going relationships and sharing many experiences together.

I prefer taking it slow and truly savouring our time together. I have been described as intensely sensual, yet I have a great sense of humour. I value the passion we share as much as our ability to laugh together.

Perhaps you would like to know what other people have said about me? Take a look here:
    https://www.brayforaday.com/testimonials

I encourage you to peruse my site (www.brayforaday.com) and if you feel we are a good match, please get in touch.

If you would like to request a get together please fill out the contact form on my website:
    https://www.brayforaday.com/book-me/

I value your safety as well as my own. For that reason, I screen all new friends. A reference from another reputable provider is my preferred method. If you are unable to provide this, I may be able to accept an active forum handle, ID or a small deposit to secure your time with me.

My donations are as follows:

1 hour ( a taste)-$300
    1.5 hours( a proper introduction)- $450 *preferred minimum for 1st dates
    2 hours ( time to tease)- $600
    3 hours ( cocktail date)- $900
    4 hours- $1200 * a social component, dinner or lunch required on dates 4 hours or over
    5 hours- $1500

Overnight(14 hrs) or 9hr day with Bray:
    – $2500

Full Day with Bray (24hrs):
    – $3400

Until we play….

Bray