Thread: Ivy 0152

Ivy 0152

Anyone tried out ivy? Looks like she’s got a hot little body but that 120/hh seems too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Anyone tried out ivy? Looks like she’s got a hot little body but that 120/hh seems too good to be true.
    I think she’s a scam bruh.
    Looks like a grab and rob.
    I’d stay away

Anybody see her?

I’ve seen her recently... I can confirm she is real and g2g...

Pics are real and current, won’t describe or rate her since pics are real... You can see for yourself... She is tall and thicker in person, but not over weight at all... Id say she’s at least 5’8 maybe taller...

But service was good, no rush, super friendly...

Nothing negative from my experience... Place was private and easy to get too, and she was ready and waiting for me, where normally I feel like I’m always waiting at least 5-10 mins for other bookings..

Worth a visit, especially at that rate...

thats some solid intel...shes on my to do list!!! wheres the incall?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I’ve seen her recently... I can confirm she is real and g2g...

Pics are real and current, won’t describe or rate her since pics are real... You can see for yourself... She is tall and thicker in person, but not over weight at all... Id say she’s at least 5’8 maybe taller...

But service was good, no rush, super friendly...

Nothing negative from my experience... Place was private and easy to get too, and she was ready and waiting for me, where normally I feel like I’m always waiting at least 5-10 mins for other bookings..

Worth a visit, especially at that rate...

I can’t remember exact address but it is in Langley, and think it was off 192 maybe... Older house on maybe half acre or larger property...

thanks for the intel,,,haven't seen an ad for her in a while tho

I’ve seen ivy as well. Port Kells area. She’s sexy. And fun. Real. Not a scammer.

She’s posted today under new number 1185...

Offering quickies for 80...

Well Worth at that rate, if you’re not concerned about the Corona Virus lol...

I’d see her again for that rate, but not willing to take the risk at this point myself...

But pics are legit...

Ad says safe play only, so I assume CBJ only?
    Last edited by in-surrey; 03-26-2020 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Grammar