Thread: Petite, fit, and friendly Emmy St Claire

Petite, fit, and friendly Emmy St Claire

Hello my loves, and happy 2020!! Are you ready to treat yourself to something special this year?

I'm excited for the new year and looking forward to making exciting memories with friends!

If you haven't seen my ads before, please let me tell you a little bit about myself:

* I have a petite, fit, and very toned dancer’s figure. Pale porcelain skin with no tattoos or piercings
    * I'm extremely tactile and sensual, and really enjoy providing a super intimate, non-rushed girlfriend experience!
    * Very friendly, patient, and easy to talk to. I love making people feel happy and relaxed
    * I have a totally private and discreet, well-equipped incall location in downtown Vancouver
    * I have dozens of STELLAR reviews - Search my name right here on Perb to see!
    * I take your privacy very seriously. I don't have an agency or a booking handler. I'm 100% independent and am the only one who you will be corresponding with

If you think we might be a good match, please visit my website for more information and for my contact details. Please note I entertain clients under the age of 55 and under 250 lbs only (no exceptions, so please don't ask) All races, religions, and ethnicities are warmly welcomed!

I'm a very low-volume provider (always well-rested and ready to give you my absolute best self!) and as such, pre-booking is mandatory. Please see my website for more information, and check out my Twitter for schedule updates, selfies, and more!

It's freezing cold outside - my favourite time to get cuddled up together for some skin-to-skin sensuality!! Do you know how important it is to touch and BE touched during the dark winter months? It makes you happier, lowers your blood pressure, strengthens your immunity and more. Oh and it's really fun too

www.emmystclaire.com
    www.twitter.com/emmystclaire