Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tiffany ?

  1. #1

    Tiffany ?

    Don't know if this is ok to post here but im curious if anyone here's seen Tiffany and got any reviews on her.

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...iffany-5764025

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Westwood
    Posts
    6,071
    That ad has every known scam warning sign in it.

    Look at the sticky for newbies and think about it.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Winterpeg
    Posts
    21
    Fake add. use image search

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by westwoody View Post
    That ad has every known scam warning sign in it.

    Look at the sticky for newbies and think about it.
    sorry to sound foolish but could you point out some of those scams for me

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mackhugh View Post
    sorry to sound foolish but could you point out some of those scams for me
    sorry i meant to ask scam warnings signs not scams

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mackhugh View Post
    sorry i meant to ask scam warnings signs not scams
    Main one is pics are TGTBT. The text comes off as a professional sales ad: it is well-organized and formatted, bulleted and parsed. She offers too many different services, particularly:

    ✪ Skype/Facetime/Premium Snapchat

    ✪Custom Made Videos/Pictures

    Finally, learn to do reverse image searches on anyone new. I recommend RevEye https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...on/reveye-ris/. It works with any browser built on the Mozilla engine (e.g; Firefox, Waterfox, Brave, Tor). It is a metasearch engine that combines Google, Yandex, Tineye, and Bing.

    With a reverse image search you will discover the pics are stolen from the Instagram slut Cornelia Elisabeth. She lives in London, not Vancouver (ad has a 604 area code)

    Addendum: Like so many of us veterans of the scam wars westwoody has developed spider-sense: just have to look at an ad and know its bullshit, no further research required. You have to do a lot of research first to reach that point.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cflnhl View Post
    Main one is pics are TGTBT. The text comes off as a professional sales ad: it is well-organized and formatted, bulleted and parsed. She offers too many different services, particularly:

    ✪ Skype/Facetime/Premium Snapchat

    ✪Custom Made Videos/Pictures

    Finally, learn to do reverse image searches on anyone new. I recommend RevEye https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...on/reveye-ris/. It works with any browser built on the Mozilla engine (e.g; Firefox, Waterfox, Brave, Tor). It is a metasearch engine that combines Google, Yandex, Tineye, and Bing.

    With a reverse image search you will discover the pics are stolen from the Instagram slut Cornelia Elisabeth. She lives in London, not Vancouver (ad has a 604 area code)

    Addendum: Like so many of us veterans of the scam wars westwoody has developed spider-sense: just have to look at an ad and know its bullshit, no further research required. You have to do a lot of research first to reach that point.
    ok thanks very helpful

  8. #8
    Just to put the nail in the coffin ... 'Tiffany' was adverstising simultaneously in Toronto and Vancouver. Same ad, same pics. Pretty special girl !!

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Westwood
    Posts
    6,071
    Quote Originally Posted by cflnhl View Post
    reverse image search
    Why don't people use reverse image searches?

    It's frustrating to give advice to those who will not take it.
    Two hands helping do more good than a thousand hands clasped in prayer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •