Thread: Dylan - SU - An absolute gem

Dylan - SU - An absolute gem

Had a hankering on a very late Friday night..like 4am late and Dylan at SU was accommodating enough to see me.

Fast forward to the appointment, I was pleasantly surprised that the pictures of her were not photo shopped at all. She's slim with a nice figure around 5'7. She's got a great smile with really long hair and sexy eyes. We sat in the room for a few minutes just chatting and she asked what I liked and wanted which was a very nice touch (more on that later). Handed her the standard donation and she excused herself for a bit.

I lay on the bed comfortably waiting for her...starting to doze off since it was so late but she quickly got my attention when she came back into the room. She undressed me and I started kissing her soft skin and squeezing her lady parts. She kissed down my body and slipped on the cover with her mouth. This lady has amazing bj technique and really enjoys DT. She continued one while I explored her body with hands and fingers. I had to ask her to slow down and she obliged. We switched to doggy style (not donkey...I thought she said donkey and I was like wtf is donkey style), anyways, that wasn't working out for me so she rode me until I blasted.

We lay cuddling and talking for awhile which was nice. She's got a fantastic attitude, is funny and really easy to talk to. None of that awkward silence and forced conversation; she's just an all around good person. At one point, she's like..ready for round 2? Your goal was to get 2 pops ya know! She slips on another cover with her mouth and I'm struggling at this point. It's late..close to 4:40am, super tired but she made it a mission to get me off. She sucked and sucked, then did some amazing BLS....just amazing. Did I say it's amazing? Anyways, that got me going and she continued to suck and suck. She tried reverse cow girl for a bit but it wasn't happening for me but her never say quit attitude was apparent and got me hard again with the amazing technique of her mouth. It must have been tiring for her and I commend her effort and will because she did manage to get a 2nd pop out of me with a CBJ with what seemed to be about 15 minutes of her trying.

I left there a happy camper and Dylan is just amazing. My only regret is not having enough funds to go see her weekly! She's a gem and the cat's already out of the bag on how stellar she is. This review is just confirmation of that! Treat her well fellas and she'll certainly treat you well.

I see she now goes by Betty and has moved to SVIP.

Use be the best at CLass choice too
    I can’t believe you fell asleep

what was her name there there at class choice

DYLAN at CCE. One wonders why she left?

CCE is a different Dylan.
    Betty FKA Dylan from SU is half eskimo
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...rt_jui-5717816

I think it’s the same one maybe
    But she’s not Inuit

Yeah shes not the one from CCE but Dylan from SU is half inuit and used to work at BOA now she's betty at SVIP and she's Hott and knows how to give a good suck.
    SVIP already has a Dylan working there, shes really tall and beautiful tight kitty not a bad choice either