Thread: Lorihouse Vivian

Lorihouse Vivian

Hi

Anyone seen new girl at Lorihouse Vivian? I have been dissappointed last few times with girls there

Quote Originally Posted by baller2016 View Post
    Hi

Anyone seen new girl at Lorihouse Vivian? I have been dissappointed last few times with girls there
    She is very good. Besides the standard routine from Lori house, she asks you if you want hard or easy bbbj which I opted the hard one, I'd say it was one of the best head Iv ever received

Hows her english?

Hows her english?
    Passable. You should have no problem talk to her

does pic look accurate from site?

does pic look accurate from site?
    Close enough, same build, same hairstyle. But I'm not sure if the picture is actually her as Lori uses fake pictures sometime.

Are her breasts enhanced or natural?

I think the pictures are an approximation I remember Vivian had black hair she’s tall with a natural body English is pretty good she has personality it’s nice to connect with someone right off the hop... DFK on the bed by the time we got to the bj she had me convinced I was her bf and yeah she commenced a discussion on how she would like to customize the bj to my liking... once we straightened that out things went nicely... slow with with the swirling tongue thing laser beam eye contact once in a while she would check in to ask if I was having a good time... hh goes by quickly