Thread: Madison 6574

Thumbs up Madison 6574

Hey guys I recently started driving service providers to make a little cash. While I was dropping off a girl to a date Madison was outside of the building and had recently been stood up. As the other girl was getting out of my car I asked Madison if she was needing a ride somewhere. After explaining what I was doing and the other girl getting my car it was clear that I was driver. Green hair tattoos and a killer body I was interested right away. After talking for a few minutes she remembered that I had sent out a text offering my services about a month before. I drove her home that night and say goodbye. Normally I keep everything separate and professional but I was curious so I sent her a text asking about her rates and services. The next day I heard back from her and she asked if I'd be interested in doing a date, I didn't even have to think about it the answer was yes. When I showed up she wasn't quite ready which is fine we just talked for a bit. Her girlfriend had a friend over that needed a ride so I drove him home first. When I came back she was in a tight little dress and very sexy. Still with wet hair after coming out of the shower no makeup I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She offers everything from kissing, bbbj and daty. It was a great GF experience bordering PSE with multiple positions and a sloppy deepthroat bj. You could tell that she actually enjoys her job. It's been awhile since I've written a review but the service provided was just too good not to. Highly recommend checking her out and to whoever stood her up that night thank you.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._sweet-5748892

Nice review. Anyone else seen her?