Thread: Asian girls Lily 2983

Asian girls Lily 2983

Has anyone seen these they say nice place off quadra prices seem par for the service

Quote Originally Posted by Paulscope View Post
    Has anyone seen these they say nice place off quadra prices seem par for the service
    I read it's pretty good. I think it's an apartment off Mckenzie in that area. I haven't been yet but plan to soon.

Completely WOT/WOM session for me. I know there's a rotation of different girls there, but the one I got...not a great experience. Not attractive in the least, zero massage skills...I can't even call that a rubdown. Wanted to end the session early. And the massage table itself was terrible. This isn't even a matter of YMMV. I can almost guarantee disappointment, at least with this particular lady. I would hope that other girls working there provide a different experience. I like the location though but if this is what they're gonna be offering, no thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by quiotriot View Post
    Completely WOT/WOM session for me. I know there's a rotation of different girls there, but the one I got...not a great experience. Not attractive in the least, zero massage skills...I can't even call that a rubdown. Wanted to end the session early. And the massage table itself was terrible. This isn't even a matter of YMMV. I can almost guarantee disappointment, at least with this particular lady. I would hope that other girls working there provide a different experience. I like the location though but if this is what they're gonna be offering, no thanks!
    damn that sucks

Total wot I walked couldn't do it. I was thinking WTF hell no she would have to pay me. Thanks but NO Thanks. Needs a new profession or new girls

was a total waste of money. I saw a one of the girls before the move. she was on her phone every 5 mins. She was older, lack any power to the massage and ended the massage 10mins early. Had to ask to bare a boob for the HEing to help it along...
    Will not repeat.