Thread: Danielle

Danielle

I know you've all seen her ads, https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...100_hh-5621132. I can assure she is real and her photos don't do her justice. She's a gem in my mind. She does have restrictions, which I was fine with, but I enjoyed my time with her. For you prudes, she works out of a hotel so pets and messy incall isn't a problem.

Care to elaborate on the restrictions either here or in a PM? Anything beyond the usual no Greek, no B.B.? I’m mentally flipping a coin between here and Cleo when a I fly through next week

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zachmont4 View Post
    Care to elaborate on the restrictions either here or in a PM? Anything beyond the usual no Greek, no B.B.? I’m mentally flipping a coin between here and Cleo when a I fly through next week
    Danielle used to be an SP at the Broadway parlour during the fun time when Wpg had a few parlours that offered fs, but it was closed because of pressure from councillors as it was located near a community place for youth. The attendants would be seen scantily-clothed hanging around the back lane or on the balcony at the back. Even worse, some of the clients would proposition young girls that were walking to the community centre. Danielle was one of the older ladies at Broadways and was very popular, being slim and very flirty and coy. I recall she did not offer all services some were offering, such as bbbj that some clients state is a deal-breaker. Need a client who has seen her lately though to confirm. Cannot recall if she allowed dfk, which some clients seek. She was fun in those days.

Quote Originally Posted by zachmont4 View Post
    Saw Danielle a couple of months ago. Was in a condo on Tuxedo ave at that time, not at a hotel. Lots of construction in the condo. Very dark unit, no lights in the room she took care of me, only light in the kitchen were on. I personally like more light. No BB, all covered, LFK, no DFK, I am OK with this restrictions. Add states 40 but I think she is more around 50. CBJ, CFS, MPOS, was good. I like DATY, that is on the menu, but when got close the area was not clean and smelled I don't think there are other better options for 100hh, but think there are better options than Cleo for 150hh

Saw Danielle last fall? Ya, messy incall (I could care less about that myself) but I can say I had a great time. I am one of those fellas who likes my BBBJ which she did not provide and I could not have cared less, covered was fantastic all the same. She was fun and dirty. She is a mature lady but she is in great shape. My 2 cents.