Thread: What do you REALLY want for Christmas?

What do you REALLY want for Christmas?

I am not much of a Christmas person and if anyone ever ask what I want every year without fail (like most adults) I say I donít want anything. The truth is..... I have always wanted a puppy!! I have never had a puppy, I always get adult dogs with behavioural problems and rehabilitate them, not to say I donít love them to bits or that havenít slipped up and kept one... or two (letís not keep track of such silly things). But I have never had a puppy, all tiny and clumsy with the puppy breath, I have always wanted one. Something that will grow into a small or medium sized horse like the others, but something I get to train from scratch, something that from the very beginning is mine.

What is that dorky thing you have always wanted and wonít admit to anyone in your real life?

Just my two front teeth!

Haw Haw! (As the animals in Norman Plays Soccer would laugh.

Couldn't resist!

Haw haw, should have seen that one coming, that’s on me

I would like a threesome with two dream girls please Santa!!!

I don't need anything material nor do I want anything given to me other than time which is something you can't buy. Time with family, time with friends, a coupon in a card for lunch or an afternoon walk in the park. I actually hate the commercial aspect of Christmas.
    I lost a friend in September and another has just been diagnosed with a horrible disease. What would I like? Continued good health. Oh yeah, and endless erections on demand

I'd like to win $1000 a day for life.

A New Beginning where $$$ does not matter

High Priestess
    I want JJ.Bean to open a shop at Marine Gateway. Or anywhere in Marpole
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

High Priestess
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim McGee View Post
    Just my two front teeth!

Haw Haw! (As the animals in Norman Plays Soccer would laugh.

Couldn't resist!
    This too. Honestly. I need 2 crowns from a terrible crash on my BMX. Hopefully if work goes smoothly this month Iíll have them done in January
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    This too. Honestly. I need 2 crowns from a terrible crash on my BMX. Hopefully if work goes smoothly this month I’ll have them done in January
    Try Mexico. I have a friend who spends the winter in south Texas. He and his wife take a day trip to the border towns in MX and have dental work for easily a third of the cost here. All U.S. trained dentists. With the money you save you could likely have a good holiday too.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, thereís a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where youíre headed is much more important than what youíve left behind.

I’ve personally had a root canal/crown done down there, but in a resort city. Was quoted $2200 up here and I ended up paying $550 of which half was covered by my insurance. It’s been almost three years and my UBC alumnus dentist here says it’s doing great, but she could have done better(to me that’s about as strong an endorsement one could expect.) First rate operation with car service, all English staff, modern looking equipment and a nice office.
    I’ll pop in next week on vacation for whitening and cleaning as it’s easier to get an appointment there than here in town lol.
    I’m too jaded to still want anything that I did as a child. Time or money come to mind aka freedom.

Gent Who Has Your Back
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyKatey View Post
    I am not much of a Christmas person and if anyone ever ask what I want every year without fail (like most adults) I say I don’t want anything. The truth is..... I have always wanted a puppy!! I have never had a puppy, I always get adult dogs with behavioural problems and rehabilitate them, not to say I don’t love them to bits or that haven’t slipped up and kept one... or two (let’s not keep track of such silly things). But I have never had a puppy, all tiny and clumsy with the puppy breath, I have always wanted one. Something that will grow into a small or medium sized horse like the others, but something I get to train from scratch, something that from the very beginning is mine.

What is that dorky thing you have always wanted and won’t admit to anyone in your real life?
    Ms you are doing thr best thing as you are .. I give you 100 % on looking after bigger puppys.
    I'll pm the rest Ms.

VT