Thread: best reverse massage

best reverse massage

I enjoy giving erotic massages... any info on who provides reverse massages... preferably asian.
    thanks

I would suggest most do.

Ok you got me. What is a reverse massage?

Isn't it when you get to massage your masseuse?

Yes it’s when you are the one giving the massage, do it all the time towards the end of the session, sometimes they will enjoy it enough to forget about the clock and I will give her a H.E.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydingus View Post
    Yes it’s when you are the one giving the massage, do it all the time towards the end of the session, sometimes they will enjoy it enough to forget about the clock and I will give her a H.E.
    I do it all the time, but at the beginning of the session. IMHO, they probably don't mind getting a massage because it gives them a break from doing the same routine. If you are gentle, and have the right touch, it can even lead to a better session.

Btw, what is a H.E.?

H.E. = Happy Ending

I've had good experiences with reverse massages with Elena on Broadway, and Anna in Burnaby. used to have a fun with Lynn near the Y downtown as well. Jenny in Langley is also good.. although she is older.
    I've found both Elena and Anna have some really intense orgasms, which I like.
    Can you guys provide good other options that you like for this kind of fun? Always like it when my masseuse can cum too!!! Mutually satisfying!