Thread: What a sex worker can teach us about human connection.

What a sex worker can teach us about human connection.

I've been seeing providers for many years but I never really knew why. I knew I enjoyed the connection with a personable lady, sometimes more than the sex. This lady pretty well sums it up with her talk. She made me realize a lot about myself.

https://youtu.be/r7xLfeTytns

Good looking lady and pleasant personality. Thought that she'd be about 27 years old but noticed that she's been in the business 18 years. Worth looking at for the 12+ minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by licks2nite View Post
    Good looking lady and pleasant personality. Thought that she'd be about 27 years old but noticed that she's been in the business 18 years. Worth looking at for the 12+ minutes.
    Soooo a woman puts together a well informed presentation and your main concern is her appearance? Kind of seeing why s/W's refer to Perb as a "toxic place".

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Slut View Post
    Soooo a woman puts together a well informed presentation and your main concern is her appearance? Kind of seeing why s/W's refer to Perb as a "toxic place".
    See this...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    I think “Why do you visit ladies?” would be a more appropriate title.

Because men are sluts.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by jgg View Post
    See this...
    But would it kill you to hear this instead of seeing it? She's on your side, bud.

with a sexy mind....
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    I've been seeing providers for many years but I never really knew why. I knew I enjoyed the connection with a personable lady, sometimes more than the sex. This lady pretty well sums it up with her talk. She made me realize a lot about myself.

Great talk.
    Thanks so much for sharing!

In a defunct economy that has lost ability to support itself, you run with those that have survived on personality and appearance that appeals to you, regardless of the content of the narrative presented.

But would it kill you to hear this instead of seeing it? She's on your side, bud.
    I'm not following your drift.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post

I dunno dude, her last statement that it's "all about intimacy and connection" seems garbage.
    Most SP's are mostly interested in the $$$, not either of those things are mentioned in the above quote (or the video).

I think the industry (especially in Vancouver) has strayed far away from a therapeutic realm, into that of only financial benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by volvoguy1979 View Post
    I dunno dude, her last statement that it's "all about intimacy and connection" seems garbage.
    Most SP's are mostly interested in the $$$, not either of those things are mentioned in the above quote (or the video).

I think the industry (especially in Vancouver) has strayed far away from a therapeutic realm, into that of only financial benefits.
    All sp's want to get paid, no doubt. Just like a psychologist or masseuse expects to get paid. They provide a service and deserve to be compensated. If you just want to get your rocks off, most sp's will do that for you. If that's all you want then bully for you. I know a couple of sp's who do this because they enjoy it, and not just for the sex or money. They truly enjoy the connection with their clients just as much as the client does. One lady I see has a successful career outside of this industry and doesn't need to do it , but she does because she genuinely enjoys her visits. She admits that 20% of her time is sex and the rest is connecting with her visitor. She doesn't do less than hour visits. .