View Poll Results: Why do you visit a lady?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • stress release

4 5.88%
  • relaxation

7 10.29%
  • pleasure

36 52.94%
  • temptation (like her look or description)

12 17.65%
  • out of habit

1 1.47%
  • other

8 11.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you visit a lady?

Why do you visit a lady?

why do you visit a lady?

Because I am a man and all men want to be with as many women as they want. That is my belief and I am sticking to it.
    At my age, they all look good and luckily there is a nerve that connects my eyes to my one-eyed monster.

(, v ,)
    .) . (
    ( 'v' )

I think companionship, not necessarily sexual, should be an option.

High Priestess
    I think “Why do you visit ladies?” would be a more appropriate title.

Because men are sluts.
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

High Priestess
    Quote Originally Posted by take8easy View Post
    Because I am a man and all men want to be with as many women as they want. That is my belief and I am sticking to it.
    Biologically wired to spread the seed around like a dandelion puff in the wind
    Downtown Vancouver & Richmond
    604-618-5075 TEXT ONLY
    [email protected]
    Twitter @DeviousMissH

There's no option to choose "All of the above"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    Biologically wired to spread the seed around like a dandelion puff in the wind
    This ^ is the underlying reason lol. Iím not mature, patient or available enough to partake in a serious give and take relationship, and yeah I like(all just instinct and biology, thanks Miss H) variety. I donít do the local bar scene and I am seldom allured by my prospects from online casual sex platforms. Aside from carnal indulgence/gratification, I enjoy the company of females I can unabashedly discuss pretty much anything and live out my fantasies with as well. Being that I donít have a ďrealĒ lover, I enjoy feeling appreciated when repeating with favourites or especially after giving a decent gift every now and then.

Curiosity at first, to be honest. Though curiosity is a slow boil event for me. Initially the will be something in a posting that causes me to pause, perhaps read the posting again, look through the images again. The pause cause may be in the words, the phrases or the images. . . . . haven't figured that one out. As time moves along, and the most important thing is that a second (and more) posting also cause that pause.

When I notice a pattern in my reactions, I'll drop a short complementary note, short introduction, draw attention the posting that ensnared me and why, wish them a pleasant day (or stay if they are traveling plus a safe and uneventful trip home), and sign off.

I have been gifted with some excellent, usually short, email exchanges with very interesting women.

Finally, should I be able to make my long and arduous way to Van I'll bring up the idea of meeting.

So, Vanessa, why do I see theses ladies? By the time I am actually able to see them we have established a bit of a repour. Meeting her, though still imbued with nervous tension, excitement and a schwack of unknowns feels more like meeting an acquaintance than a stranger = warmer intimacy, increased level of trust, a more authentic lover experience.

A bit wordy and I wandered of topic a bit. My thoughts anyway.

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.
    Out of the options I chose relaxation but for me that also includes stress release and pleasure.
    My visits are all about leaving my real world at the door. Not in a way where I take on a fake persona but all the stress, demands, duties, responsibilities, etc.
    Its an hour or 2 where I can kick off my shoes, turn off my phone, uncork a bottle of wine and the only 2 people on the planet are the lady and myself.
    While the session itself can often leave me wobbly in the knees or looking forward to bedtime , I leave energized and refreshed.
    I really notice it in my attitude, interpersonal reactions and personality in the days following a visit.

Cheers
    J
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

^^^^^^
    Exactly what JB said. Captured my views perfectly. Although a hedonist at heart it is equally more enjoyable if my companion at the time shares in the same pleasure.

Other. To explore sexual options not readily available in my daily life. Different ethnicities, suicide girl types, kink, etc.. Now I can happily say been there, done that.

Other. Straight up. Because I want it and she's willing to offer it. And, I have the cash.

OTT.

I love being a sexual person again, and all the intimacy that goes with it -- touching, cuddling, talking, sharing memories, and generally letting my guard down in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
    The world moves on a woman's hips

https://youtu.be/r7xLfeTytns

Watch this video and it will explain why a lot of men seek out providers. I've been doing this for many years and I knew that often times the connection with a lady was more memorable than the sex, but I didn't know why. This lady really sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Hunter View Post
    I think “Why do you visit ladies?” would be a more appropriate title.

Because men are sluts.
    Not necessarily. There are those with enough insecurities that "visiting a lady" is easier. And that doesn't make them sluts. For instance.

I myself don't like to hurt people (emotionally) and don't like to be hurt, so "visiting a lady" is a pretty safe, noncommittal, clean-cut transaction. I guess that one belongs to "other" in the poll.
    Last edited by Robert Audley; 11-20-2019 at 08:14 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast