Thread: Naomi 1335

Naomi 1335

I don't know why but I have a feeling the girl may not be the same as the one in the pics...while my google image and tineye search came up empty this is one hella unicorn if true. Pics do look heavily photo shopped for face shape and perfect skin.

On my third round...err time looking at these pics...analyzing very carefully you know for the team and all.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._ca_ll-5620379

Bump. Anyone out there with info to share.

Has anyone contacted her to see what her rates and restrictions are Cheers

sent a quick text and she said $250 for the hour, can't remember the HH rate and erased the thread. tempted to TOFTT.

Had some bad luck recently. Someone be a champ for the rest of us lol

Im onmy way to her incall at pinnacle on hastings near coal harbour. Ill report back accuracy of pics. Seemed nice on the phone. Very friendly

WOT. I waited a half hr before leaving.A lot of "im here babe" every 10 mins. BS. Too bad she sounded so nice on the phone. Usually the ones who are rude enough to ditch sound a little weird on the phone too

Based on the pix, her handle should be Jessica Rabbit ...

Quote Originally Posted by gdude47 View Post
    WOT. I waited a half hr before leaving.A lot of "im here babe" every 10 mins. BS. Too bad she sounded so nice on the phone. Usually the ones who are rude enough to ditch sound a little weird on the phone too
    Thanks for following through and leaving a warning for us. Greatly appreciated.

Not all heroes where capes. Thank you for TOFTT

@gdude47 - Thanks!! @TSoel nailed it!