Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59

Thread: Ashley Asian Fever

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    124

    Ashley Asian Fever

    " Never know how much I love you
    Never know how much I care
    When you put your arms around me
    I get a Asian fever that's so hard to bear
    You give me fever (you give me fever) when you kiss me
    Fever when you hold me tight (you give me fever)
    Fever in the mornin'
    Fever all through the night" Peggy Lee 1958

    So, was I ever pleased when I noticed that Asian Fever had posted their services for here in Victoria! I have been following their posts and reviews in Vancouver. I actually messaged them once to ask if they would consider Victoria!
    I visited Ashley this morning. Booking was very quick and directions to their temporary downtown location. Text for the room number, go to the room door, door opens and it is exactly the lady in the ad. Ashley does not speak English, so we have a few words via a translation app. Off with the clothes and onto the bed. What a great spinner body. Perfect, flat stomach, great ass and breasts and very perky with great eraser nipples.. She started with a BBBJ which was very good. She has a small mouth, so she can only take so much, but she was enthusiastic! She has a trimmed tight kitty.
    On to the main event, various postions and ended in doggy. Great looking ass. She loves to get pounded. I say this as the harder i went the more she was into it. Towards the end she had one hand holding onto the top of the bed frame to keep it from hitting the wall. After we finished, I helped her move the bed further away from the wall. She is super sweet and has a gorgeous smile. A nice personality and asked me if I had a good time.( through the translate app). I hope this works for Asian Fever as I will keep coming back. I know from reading the reviews in the Vancouver section that they have top level ladies. After I had left, the agency texted me to ask how it went and if I was pleased. I have never had one agency here in Victoria ever do that. So, go check her out. She is mid 20's, tight killer body with a great smile .

  2. #2
    Good review . I will see her soon

  3. #3
    Thanks for coming and we appreciate the review as always.

    Apologies for the "trimmed". This has been corrected and is now CSP.

  4. #4
    CSP?


    Good review Cogno. Welcome to Victoria Asian Fever. I've followed your ads in Vancouver as well and glad you've expanded to Victoria.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLuckyGuy View Post
    CSP?
    Clean Shaved Pussy

  6. #6
    This is great news. Visited Asian Fever in Van for many times. Decent agency!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cognoscente View Post
    After I had left, the agency texted me to ask how it went and if I was pleased. I have never had one agency here in Victoria ever do that.
    That's because they're not supposed to. What if you are with an inquisitive friend when you get the text, or (if a degenerate) your SO/wife. You would have some explaining to do.

    Also, what if you were not "pleased"? Would they give you another session for free? Some clients are not "pleased" for various reasons, and sometimes it has nothing to do with the girl's looks or service - for instance, when they unsuccessfully attempt to go beyond her boundaries.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ1 View Post
    That's because they're not supposed to. What if you are with an inquisitive friend when you get the text, or (if a degenerate) your SO/wife. You would have some explaining to do.

    Also, what if you were not "pleased"? Would they give you another session for free? Some clients are not "pleased" for various reasons, and sometimes it has nothing to do with the girl's looks or service - for instance, when they unsuccessfully attempt to go beyond her boundaries.
    The message is actually sent to you as soon as you pay. We do not send unsolicited messages.

    If you are super concerned about privacy, we do offer snapchat as an option, which is unbelievably secure. (Snapchat messages are automatically deleted from all devices and also permanently deleted once read from snapchat servers. They cannot be saved.)

    In regards to if you are not pleased, we welcome all feedback. Any criticism will be used as a coaching opportunity.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian Fever View Post
    The message is actually sent to you as soon as you pay. We do not send unsolicited messages.
    Maybe you should read the OP's sentence again: "After I had left, the agency texted me to ask how it went and if I was pleased."

    Does that sound like he was messaged "as soon as he paid"?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ1 View Post
    Maybe you should read the OP's sentence again: "After I had left, the agency texted me to ask how it went and if I was pleased."

    Does that sound like he was messaged "as soon as he paid"?
    Because you are busy during the session, you won't read it until you are finished. But it's sent during the session, and never after. This timing is intentional for the reasons you described.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian Fever View Post
    Because you are busy during the session, you won't read it until you are finished. But it's sent during the session, and never after. This timing is intentional for the reasons you described.
    So he didn't hear his phone beep "as soon as he paid", as you stated in your previous comment. Ok, got it.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ1 View Post
    So he didn't hear his phone beep "as soon as he paid", as you stated in your previous comment. Ok, got it.
    Wow, sounds like you're just looking to argue. What if he had his phone on silent, or airplane mode, or completely silent so he wouldn't hear anything and his phone wouldn't vibrate?? It is common courtesy to turn your phone off or at least have it silent so as not to be rude to the SP and have a phone constantly go off.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdrz View Post
    Wow, sounds like you're just looking to argue. What if he had his phone on silent, or airplane mode, or completely silent so he wouldn't hear anything and his phone wouldn't vibrate?? It is common courtesy to turn your phone off or at least have it silent so as not to be rude to the SP and have a phone constantly go off.
    Yes, and he didn't look at the time of the text after he left the session - you know, to make sure it was sent "after he had left" (as he stated), or "as soon as he paid."

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ1 View Post
    So he didn't hear his phone beep "as soon as he paid", as you stated in your previous comment. Ok, got it.
    My phone was on silent. Hey, it was a great time and i truly appreciated the follow up. To me that shows they care about the session. I just checked my phone. The text came at 10.06. My session started at 10 am .

  15. #15
    I suspected that may have been the case Cognoscente about your text. However my experience was different from yours. Since these Asian providers often like to kick you out after max 15 mins and ask why haven't you cum in 5 mins i booked a 15 min trial.
    The pro: pretty hot (but not as hot as Yu-Jin), cute face, slim body, nice soft skin/
    The cons: refused bbbj because she said it was not included in the 15 minute session. I asked why not and that it should not matter unless it explicitly stated. She finally did it but was angry at me and told me to shut up when i said that it felt great. This turned me right off. Shut up?? really. On to missionary and kissed her face and she moved her face away. I wasn't sure if this was intentional so about 10 seconds later, i tried again and she said "NO kiss". Ok, guess dfk is also not on the menu. By this time, i was really getting turned off by her bad attitude and tried to salvage the session and asked for cowgirl. She refused. All during this time, she kept turning on her phone to check how many minutes i had left. She said that i am almost out of time and that she would just finish me off with hand job. She kept reminding me to hurry up It was still hard to cum just b/c I was getting so turned off but manged to cum. In and out in under 10 minutes. Provided feedback to AF. They stated 15 minutes is a quick full or half service but kissing should be included.

    AF: I really wanted you to succeed here and i hope you keep sending girls here as i will prob still check out. But if you only offer half service in your 15 minute session, you should explicitly state that in your ads and on your website.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •