Thread: There seems to be a new Yuki in town....

There seems to be a new Yuki in town....

Scanning Leolist and tripped over this additional gem...anyone try yet? and did anyone think that they were going to see the infamous Yuki on Yates?
    The new Yuki is Korean according to advert and the photos look awesome.

I did text back and forth with her a little. Assured me she is the person in the ad, however I'm quite certain I was not speaking with her. As usual, they assured me the photos are real and recent. I explained that many of us had been burned before, and when I asked for some more proof, a simple photo with a current date they became upset and ended conversation. Maybe she's real, but so far almost every time I've gone to see someone who "assures" me the photos are real and accurate, they are not. Maybe someone will TOFTT and the photos will be true, but I won't be that guy. Good luck to who ever does

It’s like the MPs or SPs who have questionable fake pics. Their responses are always “ this girl is very pretty. Beautiful. Guaranteed. “ but nope .

Ad today says she is in a private houses. At 427 Belleville ? More like the Days Inn. Generic response same as for another new Asian post in the past couple days. Can't add more 'cause I don't do hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Scanning Leolist and tripped over this additional gem...anyone try yet? and did anyone think that they were going to see the infamous Yuki on Yates?
    The new Yuki is Korean according to advert and the photos look awesome.

I did not look at the ad , but that is the location of Angie whom I reviewed and Kiki