Recently found myself with plans in Victoria over the November long weekend, and took the opportunity to arrange a session with Zoe Rosehip. I'm still fairly infrequent to visiting SPs, so always check reviews on here and such. This seems to be working for me, as Zoe is/was everything that her ad on Tryst would have you imagine.* Some of the reviews on here seemed to indicate she is hard to get ahold of - that wasn't my experience at all. Connected by text, and Zoe got back to me within an hour. We had a nice text exchange, set a time, and then almost immediately,* I had to reschedule. She accommodated my change graciously,* and gave me confirmation instructions for the day.

On the appointed day, I checked in 2 hours before our session, and she let me know she was 15 min behind schedule. No drama, and she ended up only being 5 or so minutes behind, so offered me the chance to come in a bit early. Super clean incall and shower, and Zoe was adorable. Looks like the Slavic bombshell she says she is, and is also smart with a great sense of humour (I learned some things about Victorian history I didn't know) and very focused on pleasing. She got 2 rounds out of me, and that is virtually impossible at this point in my life! So glad I booked with her for my free time in Victoria,* and I look forward to seeing her again soon!