Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Do most SPs get annoyed by same day bookings?

  1. #1

    Do most SPs get annoyed by same day bookings?

    Would most independent SPs get annoyed if you text or email them for a same day booking just hours in advance? I sometimes feel in the mood but then pause because I'm thinking what if they are busy or not in the state of mind to do this. I also don't want her to think I only do this last minute and disrespectful of her time. Like if I care about her, she would probably appreciate me booking days ahead of time

  2. #2
    Senior Member KinkyKatey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessmen View Post
    Would most independent SPs get annoyed if you text or email them for a same day booking just hours in advance? I sometimes feel in the mood but then pause because I'm thinking what if they are busy or not in the state of mind to do this. I also don't want her to think I only do this last minute and disrespectful of her time. Like if I care about her, she would probably appreciate me booking days ahead of time
    Sps are like any other “group” we are all individuals. Perhaps if we want to know how “most” feel about same day bookings we should start a poll I would be interested to know the results as well .

    I personally can not accommodate same day get togethers due to a chaotically busy real life and can only carve out time for two or three get together a week. That said polite requests for same day get togethers don’t annoy me (anymore), we are likely all aware that those urges can just pop up on you without notice lol. What does still annoy me is “avail now!?!!” at 2am followed by 8 missed calls and summed up by “bitch” haha gosh bless the do not disturb function on my phone. So as long as you avoid that, I can’t imagine requesting a same day get together will make anyone feel disrespected. Oh and if she says she is unavailable please don’t be that guy that follows up with “Well message me if a space opens up” lol. Unavailable does not mean booked back to back all day long haha

    Xo
    Katey
    Like Erotic Stories? I will be reading one on pornhub dressed to the nine’s every Saturday, feel free to submit yours. Does your story have what it takes to get me hot and bothered? https://www.pornhub.com/users/kinkykatey

  3. #3
    I prefer same day bookings or even short notice appointments. I noticed a pattern of guys that book 2 hours or more in advance, end up cancelling or not showing up.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyKatey View Post
    Sps are like any other “group” we are all individuals. Perhaps if we want to know how “most” feel about same day bookings we should start a poll
    It's not going to work, at least on PERB. The platform blocks paid advertisers from voting in a poll, and unpaid can get banned, of course.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Riza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Richmond incall
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessainVictoria View Post
    I prefer same day bookings or even short notice appointments. I noticed a pattern of guys that book 2 hours or more in advance, end up cancelling or not showing up.
    Agree 110% with that statement. I prefer same hour bookings myself. I am 50/50 at best with booking made a day or more in advance. The biggest question is will they cancel or ghost me the hour before appointment. Same hour bookings are usually a guy with a plan, a chubby, a schedule and arrive when they say they will.

    And as a note if you pre-book me a day or more in advance I will message about 4 hours before your appointment time and if you haven't responded one hour before you appointment you may find yourself bumped by an other gentlemen. If you are return guest that won't happen but if you are new with no reference it may. No response hour before is about 90% chance of a no show in my experience.

    All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

  6. #6
    Senior Member KinkyKatey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by felixthecat View Post
    It's not going to work, at least on PERB. The platform blocks paid advertisers from voting in a poll, and unpaid can get banned, of course.
    Thank-you for the information Felix, wow I have been on here way too long to have not known that.

    Xo
    Katey
    Like Erotic Stories? I will be reading one on pornhub dressed to the nine’s every Saturday, feel free to submit yours. Does your story have what it takes to get me hot and bothered? https://www.pornhub.com/users/kinkykatey

  7. #7
    Senior Member Riza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Richmond incall
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by felixthecat View Post
    It's not going to work, at least on PERB. The platform blocks paid advertisers from voting in a poll, and unpaid can get banned, of course.
    It would be nice if there was a way to open a poll up (if wanted) to all members to vote.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Varies now
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyKatey View Post
    Sps are like any other “group” we are all individuals. Perhaps if we want to know how “most” feel about same day bookings we should start a poll I would be interested to know the results as well .
    Xo
    Katey
    Quote Originally Posted by felixthecat View Post
    It's not going to work, at least on PERB. The platform blocks paid advertisers from voting in a poll, and unpaid can get banned, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by KinkyKatey View Post
    Thank-you for the information Felix, wow I have been on here way too long to have not known that.

    Xo
    Katey
    Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    It would be nice if there was a way to open a poll up (if wanted) to all members to vote.
    I think ladies in red can start and participate in polls.

    Vanessa started one

    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...e-when-booking

    Best to ask a MOD.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

  9. #9
    I'm back, for awhile...
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    The Patch
    Posts
    5,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    Agree 110% with that statement. I prefer same hour bookings myself. I am 50/50 at best with booking made a day or more in advance. The biggest question is will they cancel or ghost me the hour before appointment. Same hour bookings are usually a guy with a plan, a chubby, a schedule and arrive when they say they will.

    And as a note if you pre-book me a day or more in advance I will message about 4 hours before your appointment time and if you haven't responded one hour before you appointment you may find yourself bumped by an other gentlemen. If you are return guest that won't happen but if you are new with no reference it may. No response hour before is about 90% chance of a no show in my experience.

    So, organized fat guys usually tend to book short notice..??????
    I think my guardian angel drinks...
    I'll tell you what's wrong with society....nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
    Sometimes life will fuck you and you'll just have to change position and enjoy it somehow.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Riza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Richmond incall
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg View Post
    I think ladies in red can start and participate in polls.

    Vanessa started one

    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...e-when-booking

    Best to ask a MOD.
    I have started a poll before but still couldn't even vote in my own poll lol. Maybe I will start a poll asking if the ladies can cast a vote lol.

    Edit: Confirmed no. Can't respond to even your own poll when in red.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by uncleg View Post
    So, organized fat guys usually tend to book short notice..??????
    I think she implied an erection with regards to the “chubby.”

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Varies now
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    I have started a poll before but still couldn't even vote in my own poll lol. Maybe I will start a poll asking if the ladies can cast a vote lol.
    ...and I see you have already done so. I like a person who does what they say!
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Riza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Richmond incall
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb808 View Post
    I think she implied an erection with regards to the “chubby.”
    Yes I did lol. I didn't catch that lol.. Old term my SO got me saying

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Varies now
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Riza View Post
    Yes I did lol. I didn't catch that lol.. Old term my SO got me saying
    I figured the same...or possibly a short beer bottle.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Riza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Richmond incall
    Posts
    1,049
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg View Post
    I figured the same...or possibly a short beer bottle.
    I had to inquire about that one and was told thats a "Stubby" Maybe Stubby is an out East saying.

    All tipoes and misspelings are copi-righted. Pleeze do nut reuse witout ritten persimmons

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •