Thread: Nikky 4092

Nikky 4092

56k views but I can't find any information about her.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...godess-5618473

Has anybody been to see her yet?

Anyone toftt?

Bump please
    Shes advertising a duo with nemesis sky

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...around-5618473

I decided to toftt today

I saw that she was advertising for a duo with nemesis sky. I’ve never seen either of them before but their pics look good and I saw a some reviews about nemesis so I thought I’ll give it a shot. Booking was easy but nikky wanted a $20 deposit because nemesis had to drive in from Richmond which made sense so I went along with it.

I was pretty excited when I arrived to the building but last minute nikky says traffic is too heavy and nemesis hasn’t even left yet so she won’t be coming but I could still just see her. I was bummed but decided it may as well not be a complete waste. So nikky comes down to meet me at the door and sure enough she is the same girl as In the photos except she must be really good at photoshop because her pics look like a 100lbs spinner whereas I would say she’s curvy/thick. After we get upstairs she asks for the $160 for half hour and I give her 140 because I already gave her 20 for the duo. She says I’m short. I remind her of the $20 deposit for the duo and she insist that that doesn’t count and I need to give her the full amount. Implying that if I don’t cough up the other 20 then the deals off and I most probably won’t get back the $140 I just gave her. So I give up the extra 20.

Service was terrible. As soon as the clothes come off, the hat goes on immediately before I even get hard and she proceeds with a very hard and fast CBJ. Went for doggy, finished up quick and got out. She didn’t even have toilet paper to clean up with.

Stay away fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2spuge View Post
    I decided to toftt today

I saw that she was advertising for a duo with nemesis sky. I’ve never seen either of them before but their pics look good and I saw a some reviews about nemesis so I thought I’ll give it a shot. Booking was easy but nikky wanted a $20 deposit because nemesis had to drive in from Richmond which made sense so I went along with it.

I was pretty excited when I arrived to the building but last minute nikky says traffic is too heavy and nemesis hasn’t even left yet so she won’t be coming but I could still just see her. I was bummed but decided it may as well not be a complete waste. So nikky comes down to meet me at the door and sure enough she is the same girl as In the photos except she must be really good at photoshop because her pics look like a 100lbs spinner whereas I would say she’s curvy/thick. After we get upstairs she asks for the $160 for half hour and I give her 140 because I already gave her 20 for the duo. She says I’m short. I remind her of the $20 deposit for the duo and she insist that that doesn’t count and I need to give her the full amount. Implying that if I don’t cough up the other 20 then the deals off and I most probably won’t get back the $140 I just gave her. So I give up the extra 20.

Service was terrible. As soon as the clothes come off, the hat goes on immediately before I even get hard and she proceeds with a very hard and fast CBJ. Went for doggy, finished up quick and got out. She didn’t even have toilet paper to clean up with.

Stay away fellas
    Absolutely brutal. She should have eaten that 20 bucks. Not your fault the duo request was not fulfilled. Scratched right off my list.