Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeing more than 1 SP on the same day?

Seeing more than 1 SP on the same day?

What are your thoughts on seeing more than 1 SP on the same day? Are you good to go if you've got a few hours in between? Are you able to go have your appointments back to back (aside from travel time of course)? I'm making a trip downtown to see a SP and was wondering if I could book another a few hours later giving me time to have lunch or something in between. It's about 1.5 hours downtown by transit so I'd like to make the most of my time downtown

I would find it more enjoyable to spread my visits apart rather than bunch them so closely.
    Red Baron

One in a day. If I was in my 20 or 30's maybe 2. If downtown and you only see one sp, take in some culture, like a bar, a movie, a museum, art gallery, tourist attraction etc ... Also a good excuse for the time spent downtown...

YEARS ago I went and saw an ATF of mine during the morning. After our session ended I was still in the mood and did a quick search on CL to find a visitng girl nearby. I went and saw her, the session was just fine, nothing crazy, but couldn't complain. I ended going a third session a few hours later that same day again with my ATF from that same morning.

Physically, I'm flat-out incapable.

I basically need to "sleep it out, overnight," to get another "wind."

Seriously, even at 22, I was that limited. Even in my prime, I would never have been capable of MSOG.

If you can then go for it.

Providing heavenly bliss 3" at a time since 1981
    Only time I've done that is when the first appointment was incredibly disapointing just to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsdaty View Post
    Only time I've done that is when the first appointment was incredibly disapointing just to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

LD... Me too. Only the first appointment was not bad at all... just not conclusive, is ya get what I mean. One of my favorite SPs was a block away, so i call and she finished me off... When I was in my 20, n 30s, Yep Stop and see an Sp on the way home from work... (its called working overtime) and then come home and still look after the wife a bit later.
    Last edited by islander1-1; 11-15-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    ---69---

Blog Entries
    There are a few guys who have seen three SP in the same day. I tip my hat to them.

Iíve seen two within 8 hours a few times. I was in a pretty manic phase at the time; mostly led by an overactive libido. Also seeing if I still had the jam at just under age of 60.

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...=1#post1667492

I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc

New Year’s Eve 2016... 3 SP’s and 2 rounds with a civvie in a 7hr span, but I was on 600mg/wk of testosterone which may have had something to do with it.

Beverly Hills. In the Kitchen eatin' vittles.
    No one answer to this. It's a personal choice.
    As an older man I like to spread the visits apart to savour the experience but if you are up to 2 or even 3 visits in a day go for it young buck!

Reminds me of the old joke about the old bull and the young bull standing on top of hill over looking a herd of cows. The young bull says "Hey, why don't we RUN down there and fuck a few of them cows?" To which the old bull replies "Why don't we WALK down there and fuck them all?"

Cheers
    J
    Y'all come back now,
    Y'hear?

I have done it a few times but it was always when the first visit failed and I needed a bandate.

One memorable time there was a pair of ladies travelling together and working from a two bedroom incall. They did duos. But instead, I did a half hour with one, showered, and went int the next room and did a half hour with the other. Awesome.

When I was in my early 20's, I had the stamina but not the money to see multiple SPs in a day. Now in my late 30s, I have the money, but not the stamina lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast