Meet Lex Russo

KfgYd-HD.jpg
Your favourite Italian sweetheart, filled with spice, is visiting from Toronto for the first time. A petite, sensual, confidant with a friendly demeanour and inviting smile that immediately sets you at ease. A stunning, fit, beauty with killer curves.An intellect that shines in even the most casual conversation. Bookish tendencies, a penchant for lust and spirituality. An empathetic, compassionate, and open minded listener.

Friendly and relatable with a positive attitude, I am a lover of life and easy to talk to. My undergraduate education, extensive travels and bookish tendencies leave me pursuing good conversation, laughs and adventure. Entrepreneurial in spirit, I plan to one day start my own business.

Details:
Height: 52
Weight: 120lb
Breasts: 32DD
Smoker: No
Provider Type: High-End, Low Volume
You can find more details on my website here.
terb.jpg
Donations & Booking
I will host incalls at a hotel downtown.
Pre-booking is recommended:
1 Hour-$400
90 Min-$600
2 Hours-$800
3 Hours-$1,150

Overnights/longer dates, please contact me directly. My email is [email protected].
Outcalls available for an additional fee of $50, to upscale Toronto hotels and existing clientele's condo's.

Lets connect! Nothing is more attractive than a man who knows how to communicate efficiently.

In your initial email, kindly introduce yourself with some details about yourself, your Terb username, preferred date, and service provider reference or Linkedin. Looking forward to our rendezvous xo.
IMG_1950 2.jpg
****I practise discretion and would expect the same. Tasteful, non-graphic reviews only please****