Thread: Tana 2803

Tana 2803

Pics look good but donít they always?

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...y_20yo-5674268

Half service available too which I like.

Anyone try?

Some hits on google for a Taiwanese Instagramer, but for $300/h I’d say similar looks shouldn’t be out of the question. Definitely interested!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newb808 View Post
    Some hits on google for a Taiwanese Instagramer, but for $300/h I’d say similar looks shouldn’t be out of the question. Definitely interested!!
    That’s just it. Her rate is $300 an hour which tells me she could potentially be good.
    I’d be more interested in her half service session, as the rate would hopefully be lower.
    For $300 an hour for full service there’s plenty of well reviewed hotties to chose from. Sadly those $300 per hour ladies don’t offer half service at reduced rates though.

I text her the other day and didn’t get a response. Text her again yesterday with the same questions and she responded saying “nothing has changed since the last time we spoke!!”
    Told her I don’t remember her responding and even then if she did maybe I deleted the text to stay discreet.
    She said “Well I did text you with the info. Obviously you didn’t like what I said hence why you didn’t book me!! I’m not going to repeat myself over and over again!!”
    Told her that’s fine I’ll book someone else, no problem, clearly you don’t want me as a customer. Either way maybe I deleted the text because I got busy with....you know....LIFE, and I had to delete the text to stay discreet.
    She responded “Well like I said, I don’t want to repeat myself constantly to people like you telling you about my services!!

Told her “This is absolutely hilarious! You’re putting all this effort and time into arguing with me over what you may or may not have already said instead of telling me about your services! Wouldn’t it simply be easier to just tell me what you offer in your half service session and the cost?”

Decided she was a waste of time and blocked her number as to prevent any more response!

Can only imagine how shitty her service would’ve been if this is how she handles communication!