Thread: Erika @ LH

Erika @ LH

Went to see Erika yesterday. I was greeted like we were in a long-distance relationship and this was the first time weve seen each other in a year.
    As soon as I walked in the door, was met with a big hug and showered with kisses on the lips and cheek.
    Continued to hug me from behind and literally had to piggyback her as we headed to the bedroom.

More kissing as we undressed and, in the shower, as well. Sex was great as usual with her.
    With Erika, I always enjoy the cuddling and chatting/catching up afterwards, just as much as the sex. Its the little things she does that wins me over.
    Like the way she looks at you, does that little head tilt and smiles when she wants to kiss. Or when she hugs the shit out of you and peckers your face full of kisses.

Personally, I find her face the most attractive out of all the LH girls I've seen. She just has that sexy, cute, innocent look all in one.
    She said shes here for about 2 weeks, so go see her if you can. This is the same Erika that was here earlier in the summer and is also well reviewed.
    Definite repeat for me as shes my #1.

Awesome Review Raekwon, totally agree Erika is fantastic!
    I'm glad she isn't local because I would be broke in a couple months lol

How old do you think she is?

Quote Originally Posted by powerzzsd View Post
    How old do you think she is?
    I almost guessed her age correctly. I said 24, but she's 23. She did say she's turning 24 in a month or so.

I've been trying to get ahold of ll. But no one ever picks up or replies to txt, is their a special way to get ahold of them

Quote Originally Posted by Jatt101 View Post
    I've been trying to get ahold of ll. But no one ever picks up or replies to txt, is their a special way to get ahold of them
    Send them a text the day you want to meet be polite state that you are a Perb member regular customer and state in your text who you want to see, duration and time of day you want. They will reply back if there is availability.
    i have never had an issue getting in. I usually text in the morning and ask for an afternoon appointment at a time I want and I have never been said no