Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leolist user interface

Leolist user interface

Is it just me or are we no longer able to choose between the old interface and the crappy new one that looks more like Backpage?

I agree, the new layout is crap

I agree also its even worse on your phone I can don't even know how to search a number on this new site

they had an optional updated website in beta for over a month. it's here now and there's no going back to the old site. at least until the owners realize they made a mistake

1 more vote for the new layout being crap. i liked the old site just fine

On mobile there is no way to search by phone numbers including last 4 digits.

Punching the numbers in the “keyword” field works for me

I can get on leolist with my phone, anyone know please?

Crappiest site imaginable

I’m not liking the new format at all. What was wrong with the old one?
    I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. - Fields

What makes a good man?
    Quote Originally Posted by rocksitwell View Post
    I’m not liking the new format at all. What was wrong with the old one?
    Not mobile friendly.

Old and new LL work fine on my phone, but the previous version was much better/easier.

looks like they've heard our complaints. the new and old sites are both available. at least for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by southcentralperb View Post
    looks like they've heard our complaints. the new and old sites are both available. at least for the moment
    Hallelujah! If they're smart about it, they should just leave it as is, unless there's some underlying reason based on necessity. I can't imagine what that would be though.

I can get on leolist with the phone, labtop is ok. Any one can help please, thank you.

Seems like it’s back to the old site now when I went on with the phone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast