Thread: John Legend is Sexiest Man Alive(?)

Wink John Legend is Sexiest Man Alive(?)

So People named John Legend "Sexiest Man Alive". Last year it was Idris Elba. I'm 100% straight, but Idris Elba as Sexiest Man Alive, I get. John Legend I do not get. Can someone explain this to me?
    Last edited by clu; 11-13-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Head scratcher for me as well....
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Some say I’m sexist, not sure about sexiest.

Quote Originally Posted by masterblaster View Post
    Some say I’m sexist, not sure about sexiest.
    DYAC. Thanks for pointing out the typo.

Then talk about sexy women.... The ones that when you meet them, you get an urge to cum in your pants....

Quote Originally Posted by 80watts View Post
    Then talk about sexy women.... The ones that when you meet them, you get an urge to cum in your pants....
    Can't say that's been a problem but the current celebrity that's the hottest IMHO is Rihanna. It's not just her looks but her attitude that makes her hot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clu View Post
    So People named John Legend "Sexiest Man Alive". Last year it was Idris Elba. I'm 100% straight, but Idris Elba as Sexiest Man Alive, I get. John Legend I do not get. Can someone explain this to me?
    Agreed about Idris Elba. Great actor and he went toe to toe with Jessica Chastaine in Molly’s Game and was her equal.

I took a date to a John Legend concert and he was feelin the love in that room. Big time.

Every other male was there just to drive the date home.

I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc

The way he is as a husband and father is super sexy and what every women hopes to find in a partner. I think that's why he won, women look at the whole package. His voice and the way he dresses doesn't hurt either. But it's not like he's unattractive even if he is no Idris Elba (but who is)...

Hot tip -> If you wanna get a girl in the mood, play this sexy John Legend song in your car nice and loud with her...

He looks fairly ordinary to me (but hey, I'm a dude - most guys look ordinary to me), but he's extremely talented: one of the rare few (15) to have earned a Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony. Emmy is for TV, Grammy is for music industry, Oscar for movies and Tony is for theatre.
    Last edited by wetnose; 11-15-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Rebellious bad boy not in style nemore.. All hail the white collared, stable man who is predictable..

Never heard of him...... watched a bit of the video...hmmmm.....just more corporate canned shlock ....... for those that enjoy it...... good for you!

Never saw the guy before now, AND and was looking for the channel change button after listening to the first 5 seconds of this syrupy tune.

If I were to hazard a guess, part of the appeal could be the the soft squishy tranny lips the camera focuses on a lot.
    You know, where the guy is trying super hard to be like a chick so extra over-emphasis on the body parts women spend an inordinate amount of time pampering.

Dude seems like a fine candidate for a MMF threesome. There should be a Perb for Celebrities to relay the nitty gritty on their performance in the sack.