Thread: Blonde kgirl

Blonde kgirl

Hi everyone looking for a kgirl that has blonde hair right now lmk if you know which girl and shop she’s at thanks in advance
    Last edited by Kpoplover; 11-13-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Daynight has a new girl named Bora who’s is blond. Haven’t tried her out so have no idea if she is any good.

Thanks, so far Bora is the only option For blond hair kigirl but too bad she’s not enhanced, I am a boob man ��
    Still think i have to see her just for that blonde hair tho lol

0804 has a couple of blonde K-girls, Joy (photos 12/13/14) and another new girl (photos 8/9/10) whose name isn't even mentioned in the ad.

I haven't seen either one but there's a bit of PS work done on their photos.

Lucky cat has a new girl Apple who is a blonde Korean

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble View Post
    0804 has a couple of blonde K-girls, Joy (photos 12/13/14) and another new girl (photos 8/9/10) whose name isn't even mentioned in the ad.

I haven't seen either one but there's a bit of PS work done on their photos.
    I have seen joy ( her hair is not blonde just old photo)when she was zoey at LFL she was ok service nothing special or to write about other girl with no name have no idea who she is even lol as with lucky cat I went there once only and false advertisement with them would not recommend or go back, but thanks for the info guys
    So far Bora seem to be top runner even tho she’s flat would like some curves but she’s one kgirl I haven’t seen yet and daynight seems to be my go to shop atm
    Last edited by Kpoplover; 11-14-2019 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kpoplover View Post
    Thanks, so far Bora is the only option For blond hair kigirl but too bad she’s not enhanced, I am a boob man ��
    Still think i have to see her just for that blonde hair tho lol
    Yeah I hear you on the boobs!

Review of Bora in the review section...
    https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...ra-6776-*TOFTT