Thread: Alice Beach bunnies review?

Alice Beach bunnies review?

Any body had sessions with Alice BB? Any reviews?

Bump anybody? I’m also curious about Alice myself .

I have had several sessions with Alice. I would say she is my go to girl there since some others have taken a hiatus. Alice is wonderful. BB doesn't embelish their photos so you can clearly see how hot she is. She also has a very sweet personality and I have had great conversations with her. As I write this I can see I need to plan another trip to the Okanagan . Standard BB pricing.

Thanks for the info Andyk much appreciated .

Thanks andyk for the review. She is smoking hot from the BB pics...I will definitely keep her in my list for my first visit to BB. BTW, did you have sessions with Crystal as well? Any comments? I will either go for Alice or Crystal....

Thanks Cablover69. If you happen to see Alice, please come to share your experience. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonz666 View Post
    Thanks andyk for the review. She is smoking hot from the BB pics...I will definitely keep her in my list for my first visit to BB. BTW, did you have sessions with Crystal as well? Any comments? I will either go for Alice or Crystal....
    I've seen seen Crystal many times....she is my all time fave at BB!! a definite go see!!

Sounds good penguy...I will definitely give a try. I checked her photos again today and she is absolutely hot. Any tips for a first timer with her? And what is her schedule look like based on your experience?