Thread: Volkswagen van updated for the new century

Volkswagen van updated for the new century

Blog Entries
    Wow that’s really cool. I can see a lot of conversions happening when the Vanagon Camper version comes out.

I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc

effin' hippies

You can now camp in your driveway as you'll know all the campgrounds within 200 klm from your house after a year....LOL
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Another Volkswagen Van to get stuck behind in the canyon, that'll be cruising at 65 Klm an hour.

Electric Volkswagen van? An abomination to say the least.

The clear top is a bit much. But if you have such a large flat roof, why not embed solar panels on it instead? (Then maybe the thing could charge itself.)

Quote Originally Posted by rlock View Post
    The clear top is a bit much. But if you have such a large flat roof, why not embed solar panels on it instead? (Then maybe the thing could charge itself.)
    It was designed by Engineers, that would just make to much sense....I suppose with a see through roof, Volkswagen has eliminated the creepy stalker guy market, and cornered the bra-less ,wool wearing ,granola eating sector.

Quote Originally Posted by rlock View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that automotive rooftop solar really doesn't work out since the batteries are so much bigger. Plus it's likely they need the roof for storage since there's so little in the van itself.

The guy is slow at telling the story, hoped VW didn't pay him for this. Two hot chick with big boobs would of done this faster....and made it a better seller....

Also the screen is too low, distraction (from seeing when driving). should be able to raise it up to see screen, but not too high to block your sight.