Thread: King of Pain - History Channel

Blog Entries

King of Pain - History Channel

I saw an advertisement for this show this morning.

Two guys intentionally allowing scary insects and snakes to bite them.

Talk about cringe worthy. Who is in to watch this series?

I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc

I've done enough painful shit, I don't need to look for more or watch someone else's.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

That's the one thing that gives me the willy's ...is being bit by anything larger than a mosquito.
    I've been bit by many large animals, as I work with them daily, and when it happens it sends a shiver right down my spine into my boots.
    I even knocked a horse to his knees bare knuckle ,for taking out a piece of my hide....when they finally find something on Oak Island, I may move onto another reality series....something tells me I'll be good for another decade waiting for that.

Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    I even knocked a horse to his knees bare knuckle ,for taking out a piece of my hide....
    Kind of like this, Sybian?

via GIPHY

Panther
    Would it kill you to post a review?

One show I aint gonna watch...
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantherdash View Post

via GIPHY

Panther
    Sybian is Mongo?

I am so homophobic, I eat bananas sidewise.

Bill Maher talking about Mike Pence.

https://youtu.be/Jx4ioveM7Jc

Quote Originally Posted by sybian View Post
    That's the one thing that gives me the willy's ...is being bit by anything larger than a mosquito.
    I've been bit by many large animals, as I work with them daily, and when it happens it sends a shiver right down my spine into my boots.
    I even knocked a horse to his knees bare knuckle ,for taking out a piece of my hide....when they finally find something on Oak Island, I may move onto another reality series....something tells me I'll be good for another decade waiting for that.
    The Vet and I were treating a chronic bloating steer. We had the steel sleeve for the stomach tube inserted and the stupid animal tried to swallow it. Even more stupid me tried to retrieve it. Flesh and bone between steel and teeth don't stand a chance. Vet soaked my hand in iodine and wrapped it up in gauze and sent me to the ER. I presented to the triage nurse and she asked "who treated this wound, a vet?"

The steer survived. I swore next time I would trochar him.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherdash View Post

via GIPHY

Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadboy View Post
    Sybian is Mongo?
    Well I'd like to think I'm slightly more charming, and at least a little better looking.....and the horse didn't roll on his side, he dropped to one knee, and shook his head a little.
    I still have that damn horse, and he never bit me again....turns out he's one of my better mounts after we came to an understanding.