Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has new format for LeoList gone live?

Has new format for LeoList gone live?

When I viewed LL this am, it was automatically on the new format. So I have 2 questions:

- How do I go back to old format, if posssible?

- In the new format, when I select an ad to see details of ad, I can see no way to "go back" to where I left off in the list of ads I was viewing. If I selects "ads" on the top left, I'm brought back to the top of the list and all the filtering options I set are removed.

Generally, I do NOT like this new format as much as the older format.

JD

The new format is really a pain in the Axx
    What other sites are you using or can recommend to research providers???
    "My Cock is My Compass"

Quote Originally Posted by JimDandy View Post
    - In the new format, when I select an ad to see details of ad, I can see no way to "go back" to where I left off in the list of ads I was viewing. If I selects "ads" on the top left, I'm brought back to the top of the list and all the filtering options I set are removed.
    JD
    I’m not a fan of this new format either It looks like you can “go back” to your list of ads, with filtering options, by using your browser BACK button. At least, that is working for me in Safari.

I don't know if it's their intention, but the new format looks like Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by northvan10 View Post
    I’m not a fan of this new format either It looks like you can “go back” to your list of ads, with filtering options, by using your browser BACK button. At least, that is working for me in Safari.
    I tried that first and it does NOT work on Chrome. This is really nuts!!!

JD

UPDATE: Strange, now BACK button on Chrome is working. They must have read my complaint and fixed the bug.

I don't like it either. The VIP and the Fashion ads (this week called a Cat Ad) don't stand out like they used to.

Looks that way, and I can't say I like it. The layout & functionality was previously the main positive thing about LL. And now it's been fucked with.

EDIT: Yeah, I really don't like it. What used to be easily readable at a glance is now a mess of scrolling and drop-down menus and such. Searching looks like it will be harder.
    Just another case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
    Last edited by rlock; 11-13-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Why even ask if we licked it....they were going to do it anyway...it sucks..
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead.
    It is the same way when you are stupid.

Functionality is terrible
    Poorly executed especially on a tablet

And now the only filters are etnicity,hair color and gender? I really don't want to have to sift through a billion (mostly fake) ads for young girls when I am not interested ffs!

edit : this is just for the directory it seems .

You can’t easily glance at contact info or right click photos for google image search either.

This new format sucks. Why fix it if it wasn't broken. I mostly use tablets to access LL.Is there any way to get back to the old style?. I am not that technological oriented, so a simple solution is appreciated.thx.

There is another one , its MarsillePost , sort of the same format as BP

Discussed Leolist with my favorite SP the other day I had no idea how much it cost...
    advertisers get gouged for every bump page position etc. etc...

I have been migrating towards Tryst and Twitter and Marsillepost looks promising (Thanks Junyur)
    Last edited by nmjoff; 11-13-2019 at 11:16 AM. Reason: more info
    "My Cock is My Compass"

Yes I totally agree... I don't like the new format either... Purple makes me think, "little old lady" The graphics in the top banner, typify what a tourist thinks of Canada before they get here, The only icon missing is the Beaver... (probably cuz there is a lot of Beaver for sale on the site) It makes me think of the latest Skip the dishes commercial. They need to concentrate more on getting rid of the scammers.. I also have to agree with the above, I host a few websites and know the hosting costs....What they charge for ads is a lot.
    ---69---

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast