Thread: Looking for updated massage providers info

Looking for updated massage providers info

Looking for updated info on massage providers or spas. Whats recommended and offered thanks all

New open bamboo offers extra up too fs but costly.. lady looks older not young

Altitude -
    They are good looking ?
    There is a choice?
    Thank you

Yes, they were good looking. Names appeared to be different from posted names, so don’t get that. Prices was high.... so did not partake in any extras and she seemed actually pissed.
    3 days later went to one of the independent younger ladies, advertised in mid 20’s, and wow, she was very nice hard body, great massage and offered a shower after if I wanted that. Which I did. She had certificates of training hanging on display.
    I will repeat with her, contact and setup was easy and there was lots of parking. Very clean apartment...

Can you pm me the cost and services provided from the indi thx

Quote Originally Posted by Altitude View Post
    Yes, they were good looking. Names appeared to be different from posted names, so don’t get that. Prices was high.... so did not partake in any extras and she seemed actually pissed.
    3 days later went to one of the independent younger ladies, advertised in mid 20’s, and wow, she was very nice hard body, great massage and offered a shower after if I wanted that. Which I did. She had certificates of training hanging on display.
    I will repeat with her, contact and setup was easy and there was lots of parking. Very clean apartment...
    At Bamboo, how high were the quoted prices?

All I will say is, Kim Jong Un is down one gorgeous lady..

Quote Originally Posted by Altitude View Post
    Would love a PM with more details!

Quote Originally Posted by Asianinvasion View Post
    Would love a PM with more details!
    He's banned.

Paradise...well in the Canadian version of Paradise
    I too would like to hear more details...a PM would be appreciated

He is referring to Sophy whom I reviewed.