Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Looking for reviews of latest VIPOTG girls

  1. #1

    Looking for reviews of latest VIPOTG girls

    Hey guys, any reviews on the current vip girls? I am thinking of seeing one but I am wondering how strong their English is. I play as safe as I can and want to make sure they understand everything covered. Also, is there a regular time frame before there are new girls? I may wait if I donít hear any positive reviews.

  2. #2
    Erika from Lorihouse and Angela from Vipotg are both well reviewed. Usually ever 10 days there is a new girl. Erika has stronger English, doesn't follow a script, and a more natural look (no cosmetic surgery) . Angela likes to follow a routine has a killer body with nice bubble butt and very pretty. If you value looks pick Angela, but if you like a less scripted outing choose Erika. You can't go wrong with either, both are attractive and skilled.

  3. #3
    Thanks. I’ve never booked with LH so I don’t know if I would get in, but I have with VIP. Do you know if Angela is in the downtown location?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruralboy View Post
    Thanks. I’ve never booked with LH so I don’t know if I would get in, but I have with VIP. Do you know if Angela is in the downtown location?
    She's not in downtown. Friday will be her last day.
    I loved my time with her, and was about to repeat, but I just get to know that Erika is back and she's one of my favorites, so I'll go with her now lol

  5. #5
    I don't know her current loction

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkio View Post
    She's not in downtown. Friday will be her last day.
    I loved my time with her, and was about to repeat, but I just get to know that Erika is back and she's one of my favorites, so I'll go with her now lol
    Hey Akkio, which Erika is you ATF? The one with the back tattoos?!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chugo204br View Post
    Hey Akkio, which Erika is you ATF? The one with the back tattoos?!
    IIRC she does have some script tattoos. I think this Erika is the one that I visit in July, it was my second LH girl, and fell in love with her service lol.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by piranha73 View Post
    Erika from Lorihouse and Angela from Vipotg are both well reviewed. Usually ever 10 days there is a new girl. Erika has stronger English, doesn't follow a script, and a more natural look (no cosmetic surgery) . Angela likes to follow a routine has a killer body with nice bubble butt and very pretty. If you value looks pick Angela, but if you like a less scripted outing choose Erika. You can't go wrong with either, both are attractive and skilled.
    Could someone please confirm this is the same lady as the "Angel" that had positive reviews in June/July of this year?
    Also, is she at the downtown location or "not downtown"?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac9 View Post
    Could someone please confirm this is the same lady as the "Angel" that had positive reviews in June/July of this year?
    Also, is she at the downtown location or "not downtown"?
    she’s the same as the one in July, and she’s not in downtown.

  10. #10
    Thanks Akkio, much appreciated.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •