Thread: Summer in Woodgrove 3704

Summer in Woodgrove 3704

Summer in Woodgrove on Leolist:

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...anaimo-5697910

My spidey senses are saying she looks too good to be true but I really hope I'm wrong as I'd hit that in a second. Anybody got some info? Image search on pics turns up no hits and not finding any posts about her.

Laid-back User
    It does seem strange that all of a sudden three SPs appear on Leolist with "Woodgrove" in their name. I don't remember ever seeing Summer-Woodgrove, Mila-Woodgrove or Kaylee-Woodgrove on here before.

I have seen Mila post numerous times before along with Ryleigh though(they seemed to always post at the same time so perhaps they travel together) I believe they were usually around Dept. Bay. I'm not qualifying them as legit as I haven't seen them personally, but they have posted on and off for quite a few months.

Laid-back User
    Interestingly, Summer, Kaylee and Mila are now all posting as XXX-Departure Bay vs XXX-Woodgrove, although still advertising as hosting in "Beautiful Condo Accommodation". I'll leave y'all to draw your own conclusions, but legitimate providers don't usually move all around the city willy nilly, especially not all three together...

Yeah, seemed more and more sketchy as I thought about it and then tried googling the first paragraph of her Leolist and judging by the results i'm calling this one a definite scam.

That is a very obvious scam...does not get more obvious!!