Visiting Kelowna soon.
Keep an eye out for my upcoming dates.

Its nice to see you here, I am glad I caught your attention.

To those whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, My name is Riley and I am a mesmerizing companion with beautiful eastern European roots. I am a great conversationalist and a natural optimistic but at the same time, a wonderful companion for longer engagements such as romantic dinners or a night out on the town.

Savour the anticipation before we meet, your heart will race, and time will seem to pass all too slowly...all these feelings are just a sample of what the experience feels like when we get together.

I invite you to take some time to learn more about me on my website, I am confident you will see that you and I are the perfect match. I am anxiously awaiting our date and genuinely looking forward to savoring our time together.

I am flattered by those who take the time to contact me, and I do my very best to respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible. Prior to sending me a message, please familiarize yourself with my communication guidelines listed on the "connect" section of my website.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Love,
Riley
www.sensualriley.com