Thread: Gina Morgan

Gina Morgan

Will be in Brandon in a couple of weeks … Looking for any info on Gina Morgan

I have nothing on Gina. Maxime Dupuis, Coralie French and Tiffany Birks are planning on being in YBR later this month.
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

for what it’s worth saw her 4 yrs ago. first attempt at setting up meeting was un eventful . communication went blank .
    when we finally did meet it was all worth the wait . back then she was in a 2 story condo . remember standing at the door and hearing the sounds of clicking heels comming down the stairs. visual at the door 1st impression �� . next up to the second floor room with snacks , wine. music , table to sit around and sip away at wine and chat . what happened above the sheets , well that’s our time and story. Gina is one fine person , ive often. texted her to come to wpg on a shopping trip weekend . all good

Experienced Diner
    Hmm, I’ve tried contacting her once and she never replied... so I just moved on...
    Pleasure is the best medicine!
    Especially providing it! DATYforDAYS!