Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emma at Bridgewater

I've even texted when the ad is down, and was able to book.

I spent an hour this morning with the delightful Emma. This was our third encounter and it was even better, likely due to the fact that we are getting to understand what the other likes.
    She is a great masseuse and a delightful erotic play partner (everything safe). Good conversationalist and absolutely GND cute.
    Reasonable donation for the hour and both locations are great and discreet with good parking.

Quote Originally Posted by Phabulous View Post
    I spent an hour this morning with the delightful Emma. This was our third encounter and it was even better, likely due to the fact that we are getting to understand what the other likes.
    She is a great masseuse and a delightful erotic play partner (everything safe). Good conversationalist and absolutely GND cute.
    Reasonable donation for the hour and both locations are great and discreet with good parking.
    TIGHTEST body I've seen in a while. literally flawless. best non fs I've had.

Strong massage. Great location. Total sweetheart. Fun, cute, sexy. Awesome technique. And very pretty! didn't see that mentioned yet. Can't wait to repeat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12