Thread: Review: Girls at BOA

Review: Girls at BOA

This is my first post here even though I have been on the Nanaimo scene for quiet some time now. I have only frequented BOA. Rikki.... shes a f'ing professional.

Anyway here's my short review.

1. June Bug (Fay): Sweet girl, talkative. Great BBBJs. Best Racks.
    2. Charlie: She was visiting BOA. intelligent conversations. great BBBJs. Nice Rear. (Rikki... have her visit more often!)
    3. Natasha: She was visiting BOA. Best DFK ever.
    4. Anastasia: Great BBBJ. Good DFK, and a beautiful body.
    5. Devlin Black: Good BBBJ.
    6. Natalia: I think she left BOA. She was just average.

I wish BOA had another location in town... Everyone knows what is going on there and you have to park right there

I totally agree. It’s not like most of us would be in the that part of town other than for that reason. Many of my friends that have never even visited there all talk about it now. In fact I know lots of people that laugh their asses off when it’s laundry day and all the sheets and towels are blowing in the wind. It would be so much better if it was somewhere more central where you could park in front of a coffee shop or some point of interest and walk over. That would be far less obvious.

I am a huge fan of Devlin. Her skills are outstanding. She is a wonderfull lady. Great looks, amazing talent and awesome personality. She is my go to lady for as long as she will be there. Total sweetheart.

Nadia .....4/10
    Camila ....3/10
    Karma ....9/10
    Kristina ..8/10
    Gayle .....2/10
    I park at the nearby liquor store and walk my way towards the house of pleasure wearing different hats and fake stash like it is Movember again.

Eden has been my favorite so far but i really need to see Devlin soon

Quote Originally Posted by European flair View Post
    Nadia .....4/10
    Camila ....3/10
    Karma ....9/10
    Kristina ..8/10
    Gayle .....2/10
    I park at the nearby liquor store and walk my way towards the house of pleasure wearing different hats and fake stash like it is Movember again.
    I don't think you spelled the names correctly , add age so we all know .
    Your Numbers are for only one Lady I have seen is close , but them are some low ratings ,,!
    Then again , Im new to this , but the walking trip in was a good point, I'll need to wear a turban , since i have beard & stash :-) ,, Im kidding my brothers ,, you all know you need hair to hold those on .

VT

Edit Update , Checking the date of the OP , and now knowing the change around , I was incorrect .
    Still a safe place so-far As i see

V
    Last edited by CDNVT; Yesterday at 08:59 PM.

The whole parking lot is heaty though. If you have a unique car it either looks like you are picking up a hooker, selling drugs, or at BOA.

Laid-back User
    Quote Originally Posted by European flair View Post
    ...I park at the nearby liquor store and walk my way towards the house...
    This, plus lots of other choices in the area... Dairy Queen, McDonald's, MGM Restaurant, Alice's Restaurant, etc

Skye.......10
    Alex........9
    Devlin.......8
    Alex Taylor .......7
    Anastasia........7
    Silver........7
    Eden.........6
    Delilah.......6

my two cents for all it's worth, all of these women are very pretty and friendly , rated just on my personal experience with them

Quote Originally Posted by momma's boy View Post
    Skye.......10
    Alex........9
    Devlin.......8
    Alex Taylor .......7
    Anastasia........7
    Silver........7
    Eden.........6
    Delilah.......6

my two cents for all it's worth, all of these women are very pretty and friendly , rated just on my personal experience with them
    Heck , I don't want to be rated with a number , more like He was a Gent and easy to talk with , very nice time etc.
    Im a client , as were the customer , I still think many will have the YMMV with many ladies ,, after time im thinking it gets better.

I hope

VT