Thread: Sienna, Fiona, or Celeste?

Sienna, Fiona, or Celeste?

Arranging a special treat for myself and want to choose the right mature provider. Could someone who has been with these women, or at least two of them, give my a push towards one or another? Both Sienna and Fiona are reviewed quite a bit (I don't need this pointed out to me), but if I am going to go one way or another, or with Celeste Hartley, who is not so much reviewed, which would you say?

Eve and Lexie Marie are too expensive for my tastes, and Yuki is out of town. Raina at CCE looks kind of rough, to me, and "Hoops" has weird advertisements. Helena D'Orville is unfortunately only doing massage now. So, I arrive at this list of three.

Is Fiona too thick? (Yes, I know that depends on one's taste, but if you reply to this I am asking for your assessment.) Does she have a gut? Are Sienna breasts noticeably fake? Is Celeste good at what she does? And does an hour include MSOG?

And anything else you want to mention. Thanks!

PM'd you \

but that's not enough letters. That should do it.

Hey man, clear your inbox!

Yes, Fiona is a big girl and has a large gut. If that's not your thing, it probably won't work for you. Sienna has a really slim firm figure. Her breasts are noticeably fake, very firm, very high, and not in proportion with the rest of her body. For FS, I would go to Sienna, but if you just want a spectacular BJ and a decent massage, Fiona is a master. No experience with Celeste.

You can't lose with any of these fine ladies. There are lots of reviews already posted which is how I based my decision but in the end I visited all three over a period of time. I had a great time with each of them.

100% sienna, not really into bigger girls unless their face is hot and their tits are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
    100% sienna, not really into bigger girls unless their face is hot and their tits are nice.

Sienna is amazing when she is on fire! Ive only bbbj, not sure if FS is there but she will allow msog in 30 minute date
    never done fs as her pants are always on

Quote Originally Posted by OneLuckyGuy View Post
    You can't lose with any of these fine ladies. There are lots of reviews already posted which is how I based my decision but in the end I visited all three over a period of time. I had a great time with each of them.
    I have to agree ... I guess that makes us two lucky guys!!