Thread: Rose Delacourt - perfectly reviewed and gorgeous athlete - visiting on Nov 18th!

Rose Delacourt - perfectly reviewed and gorgeous athlete - visiting on Nov 18th!

You’ve heard of me, you’ve read about me and you might have even dreamed of me. Nothing has quite prepared you for the reality of meeting me face to face. I open the door and it hits you all at once; like the exhilarating feeling of a cold shower but combined with the warmth and wonder that comes while watching day melt into night during a beautiful ocean sunset. Truly breathtaking.

You come in, still nervous but more sure of your choice now. It’s like I’ve been expecting you all day and maybe I have. It is a welcome of a friend who hasn’t seen you in a long time. My warmth surrounds you. My delicate smell of vanilla and citrus, my enchanting voice asking you how your day is going and my smile intoxicate you. Nothing about me screams discomfort, or shyness. You’re even surprised that I exude such confidence at such a young age. You take a second to look at me, really look at me. I am pouring you a glass of water while wearing the most exquisite lingerie. You can tell I’m an athlete. My legs and arms are toned and muscular, while my soft skin and beautiful curves belie that I am completely feminine. A paradox you yearn to explore.

I sit down next to you and it begins: a new friendship, a beautiful connection, a love story.

Hey there good-looking, my name is Rose Delacourt; but you may simply call me Rose. I am 24 by the calendar, but possessing worldly wisdom far beyond my years. I may be young in age, but I sure know how to entertain a gentleman such as yourself. I am driven, confident and sexy as hell! When I'm not loving, you'll find me lifting heavy weights, drinking a good coffee, or planning my next business move. I never sit still; unless I'm sitting on your lap that is. ..but even then See you soon?

Upcoming schedule (I host near the Harbourfront)

Monday November 18th: 8pm to 10pm
    Tuesday November 19th: 10am to 10pm
    Wednesday November 20th: 10am to 10pm

My rates are:

30min - 300$
    1h - 400$
    1.5h - 600$
    2h - 750$
    3h - 1100$
    * Special dinner-date (4h) - 1200$
    For outcalls, add 50$.

My website is : http://rosedelacourt.ch
    My twitter is : https://twitter.com/rose_delacourt
    My email is : [email protected]

Ready to book your dream-date? Send me a love note with the following:

- A little about you, the more the merrier!
    - Date, time as well as duration.
    - My place or yours (I only visit upscale downtown hotels in Vancouver)?

Wanna put an extra big smile on my face? Find my Wishlist here

see you soon?

can't wait to make it to Vancouver!

visiting with the lovely Jade Beaujolais!

see you soon?

can't wait to visit town!

arriving on the 18th! let's meet xx

offering duos with the beautiful Jade Beaujolais!