Thread: Dreams do come true. My first trio with stacie, jessyka and Maria

Dreams do come true. My first trio with stacie, jessyka and Maria

That was an absolutely amazing experience and Im glad I made it happen. Getting to see this and experience this in person is something I will never forget. This will be hard to top but wow. Absolutely loved my time spent with these three lovely ladies. Spending time with each one is worth your time and money. If you can enjoy all three like I did. You will be in for a treat 😍

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegnerd54 View Post
    That was an absolutely amazing experience and Im glad I made it happen. Getting to see this and experience this in person is something I will never forget. This will be hard to top but wow. Absolutely loved my time spent with these three lovely ladies. Spending time with each one is worth your time and money. If you can enjoy all three like I did. You will be in for a treat 😍
    Wow that was an amazing experience bro, how did you get home? Did they left you with some energy in you ?

Quote Originally Posted by snake7 View Post
    Wow that was an amazing experience bro, how did you get home? Did they left you with some energy in you ?
    Any links and what was the damage man?

I had a duo with Jessyka and Stacie. The thought of adding one of their hot friends to the mix.....