Thread: Nicole 6509

Thumbs up Nicole 6509

Has anyone had an adventure with Nicole? Been thinking about it and would appreciate if there is any info.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...uru_dg-5625790

Couple other girls at AF that have peaked my intrest. Just to many options and not enough cheddar lol

Thanks for any help
    I am CheeseBurgers but I forgot my password and my email got hacked.

So not new here and not shilling.

A bump for another day of possible Intel.

piqued*

---

She is Coey 3372, seen her about 5 times now. Nothing but stellar reviews and a great attitude.

Thanks jttt appreciate the info

I tried Coey a while back, the photos for Nicole do look similar to Coey. She was a great lay, flexible. If I remember clearly, she is from Canton region as her Cantonese is exceptionally well

Is Nicole really Coey? Some say Jessica 5219 is also Coey.

Quote Originally Posted by toesucker View Post
    Is Nicole really Coey? Some say Jessica 5219 is also Coey.
    Has anybody seen all "three?"

I saw Coey last night. Based on Jessica's photos they are definitely the same girl. Nicole is not. However Coey/Jessica was working out of the same apartment I have seen Nicole in multiple times. When I was there last night it was just Coey and Nancy working there. Coey was cute with a great attitude. Similar service to Nicole but she encouraged face fucking which was a nice surprise. For the bj she lay down with her head on the pillow, and told me to kneel over her and blow me that way. Nice. They both do the same move during lazy doggy where they raise their feet up behind your butt and push your thrusts closer to their butts. Personally I like Nicole's bangs and connection slightly more.
    Last edited by pilkington; 11-22-2019 at 10:20 PM.