Thread: New Massage place at 864 St. Mary's Road

New Massage place at 864 St. Mary's Road

The place opened only a few weeks ago so I thought I'd give it a try to satisfy my curiosity.
    Set up a 10 AM appointment by text the previous evening. Betty and Veronica were the masseuses available that day and after they texted me body pics of themselves (one each) I chose Betty (the blonde one) for a 45 minute session. The booking was easily made and the tone of the texts was very welcoming.

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ronica-5658333

The establishment is in a small unit (#3) at the back of the house at 864 St. Mary's. You can park in the spot for #3 in the back - go down a side street and take the back alley to the parking area. Look for the door with an "Open" sign on it.
    I got there a little ahead of time thanks to light traffic and after a few minutes texting they told me to come in. At a desk just inside the door beautiful Betty greeted me warmly and I paid the 50 for the 45 minute massage. She led me to a small room with the massage table and left while I stripped and laid down the customary towel covering. Betty came in and started the oil massage on my back and we chatted a bit. She said they have been busier than expected, so booking ahead is a good idea. She said they do offer some evening hours on Wednesdays and Fridays.

The massage was very good and I left feeling very satisfied and relaxed. Betty was sweet and fun to be with and I will be happy to repeat the experience when I can. On the way out I met Veronica (the dark haired one, naturally) who was also beautiful and friendly. I expect her customers are also happy with their massages.

Please do not PM me for more info.

I won't ask for any info... I won't ask if daty was on menu or FS... just feeling like a mole man

if you look at their add on list crawler a lot of questions will be answered. i have been there and seen a young dark haired girl massage was solo but ending was awesome. would like to try betty next.

I had the 4 hand massage with Betty & Veronica. Gr8 stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Realdeek View Post
    I had the 4 hand massage with Betty & Veronica. Gr8 stuff
    I've been tempted to give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Prairiedog3 View Post

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...ronica-5658333

The establishment is in a small unit (#3) at the back of the house at 864 St. Mary's. You can park in the spot for #3 in the back - go down a side street and take the back alley to the parking area. Look for the door with an "Open" sign on it.
    It seems unwise to publish the address

they have it posted in their LL ad, but i agree with you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Loverboy78 View Post
    It seems unwise to publish the address
    There would be no point in writing a review if the place could not be identified. It has no business name as yet, so the address is the only ID. A massage business like this is completely legal if they meet all licensing and tax requirements and only provides massages. From the postings here, that is all they offer.

I popped in for some downtown last week. I saw the blond and she was fantastic in everyway. Excellent massage, great finish...
    Go Jets Go!