Thread: 🔥🍬MARIA DE MONTREAL ...Your Edging Queen!! Back in Town until Saturday!!!! 💕🍭

🔥🍬MARIA DE MONTREAL ...Your Edging Queen!! Back in Town until Saturday!!!! 💕🍭

Hello Hello Winnipeg:

How happy I am that you have found me!! Yeap i'm bak to ur town, and God i did miss it warmth so much!!!!!!!!
    Din't meet me before,...., wondering about my photos.... they are very nice aren't they??!!!!
    Well, yes they are but pls don't come to meet me only for my sexy body....... More than just a body, i am a modern woman, with unique personality, who loves to kiss and spoil!! Different from the others??? Maybe yes, maybe not,...., i'm just me!! I enjoy meeting different people and share experiences of pleasure, and believe me, pleasure starts with simple things like kissing as a welcome to my place!!

Or simply allow me to enjoy touching u and make u feel, feel alive, feel my attention towards you, my absolutely dedication to your pleasure. My indulgent sensual touch is truly a memorable one in a lifetime experience you must feel. I have also been told on many occasions that I have an intoxicating smile. Indeed you will find that my laugh will illuminate my whole face and sparkle my deep hazelnut eyes. Making u happy makes me feel real special.

If u decide to spoil yourself with some "Maria" treatment, u can send me an email to [email protected] or simply write me a message!!
    For more details and informations you can also visit my website: www.mariademontreal.com

See u soon, very soon

Bisous bisous

Maria [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Good morning Edmonton:

Didn't make up your made yet??? Let me show u a little bit more of me then !!!

For more infos you can contact me either throw my website www.mariademontreal.com or my cellphone (819) 446 4944

PLS contact me by text message, NO CALLS.
    Bisous Bisous

Maria de Montreal

Gentleman:

Don't lose your last chance to meet me...

Still have some availability for today ... 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm!!

Hope have the chance to spoil u soon!!!

Love

Maria