Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Jasmine review

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Jasmine review

    Felt the need for some release, couldnt get my regular and Jasmine was minutes away from me and available so i decided to see her for her hh special.

    First off the pics are not hers
    Second she is not caucasian like her ad says

    Needs i say more?

    Didnt waste any time, went straight to cbj, then mish, i wasnt very comfortable with her location and the fact that she wasn't caucasian (my prefence) so i asked to switch to doggy which usually causes me to finish and soon as i was an awful smell came from her.
    Pretended that i was done and left.

    Needless to say will not repeat

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...eciaal-5657208

  2. #2
    Despite using very similar photos this Jasmine should not be confused with the South Asian Jasmine who visits periodically from out of town.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFrost22 View Post
    Felt the need for some release, couldnt get my regular and Jasmine was minutes away from me and available so i decided to see her for her hh special.

    First off the pics are not hers
    Second she is not caucasian like her ad says

    Needs i say more?

    Didnt waste any time, went straight to cbj, then mish, i wasnt very comfortable with her location and the fact that she wasn't caucasian (my prefence) so i asked to switch to doggy which usually causes me to finish and soon as i was an awful smell came from her.
    Pretended that i was done and left.

    Needless to say will not repeat

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...eciaal-5657208

  3. #3
    Thank you very much for review.
    Thanks didn't choose her.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFrost22 View Post
    Felt the need for some release, couldnt get my regular and Jasmine was minutes away from me and available so i decided to see her for her hh special.

    First off the pics are not hers
    Second she is not caucasian like her ad says

    Needs i say more?

    Didnt waste any time, went straight to cbj, then mish, i wasnt very comfortable with her location and the fact that she wasn't caucasian (my prefence) so i asked to switch to doggy which usually causes me to finish and soon as i was an awful smell came from her.
    Pretended that i was done and left.

    Needless to say will not repeat

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...eciaal-5657208
    Big question here, why did you stay anyways? That just lets them know that they can get away with that kind of stuff.

  5. #5
    You are absolutely right Final Impact, i should have left soon as I realized it was bait and switch. Not 100% sure why i left but i think its because i didnt want a confrontation and also didn’t want to have wasted her time.
    But thinking about it now, its my hard earned money that i just gave away.
    Thanks for the question, now i will for sure walk away if it ever happens again. Just needed some to give me that little extra push.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFrost22 View Post
    You are absolutely right Final Impact, i should have left soon as I realized it was bait and switch. Not 100% sure why i left but i think its because i didnt want a confrontation and also didn’t want to have wasted her time.
    But thinking about it now, its my hard earned money that i just gave away.
    Thanks for the question, now i will for sure walk away if it ever happens again. Just needed some to give me that little extra push.
    LOL Dude, screw wasting her time, she just wasted your by false advertising. Glad you see that now, bro.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Impact View Post
    LOL Dude, screw wasting her time, she just wasted your by false advertising. Glad you see that now, bro.
    Never thought of it that way, so true.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •