Thread: Review - Addison

Review - Addison

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...mpered-4632384

Hey guys, this if my first post and review so bare with me lol.

After some much debating on who to see as my first sp, I decided to take the plunge with Addison. There was something about her in her pics that made me want to see this woman in person, plus her reviews were quite positive. Contacting her was pretty easy through text. She gave me her donation rates of 160hh/220hr....I took the hr, and so we agreed on a time for the next morning. I will say, that as in her ad she is only available on some days, so be lucky if you get to see her. Unfortunately when it came to the time to meet up, she had slept in and then had some family issues that were preventing her from leaving. So I told her this is ok, and we'll meet another time. Well the time would be just a couple of days. We agreed again on the time, and she said she would definitely be there at her incall location. On that morning, I let her know that I was ready, and she gave me her incall address. There is plenty of parking available, as it is a high rise condo. I got buzzed up at the door, and proceeded up. I was both nervous and anxious at the same time riding up that elevator, because I've never been with an Asian woman before. When I knocked on her door, she opened it wearing just a satin robe. My eyes couldn't come off of her, especially her long black hair down to her waste almost, and her eyes...she was definitely more attractive in person than in her pics. She invited me in, and she gave me a hug right away. We did a little bit of small talk to get to know one another a little better, and then we proceeded to the bathroom. One of the things that I asked her is if we could have a shower together, and she said yes no problem. We got in, and we had some fun lathering up each others bodies. Her breasts are a nice natural handful. Once done in there, we dried off and proceeded to the bedroom. We both laid down on the bed, and did a lot of touching and dfk'ing. About 10 mins in, I decided that I wanted to do daty. Let me tell you, she has the most gorgeous pussy. I told her ahead of time that I loved to do daty, and she had no problem with that, so she let me go at it till I had my fill. She moaned and squirmed a lot, not so much a screamer but I didn't mind. She had her hands on my head and grinded herself against me. After that she told me that she should do the same thing for me, so I laid down on the bed as she started to a BBBJ, with a little HJ at the same time. Damn, it felt so good. I think she knew that I was getting close, and that I wanted to be inside her, as she stopped and ripped out the condom. She put it on, and asked what position I wanted to start with. I wanted her on top, as I wanted to see that sexy woman ride. She slid down, and right away I could tell she was tight. I knew I wasn't going to be lasting long. Her pace was starting to quicken, and I asked if we can slow down, and she did. We kissed, we touched, and we had fun. Once all was done, she asked if I wanted to do some more daty…...hell yeah!! I went back down, and again ate till she came again. She definitely enjoys it guys! Afterwards, we talked for a little bit as I started to get dressed. She is quite smart, and a witty young woman and I'm glad I decided on meeting her. If you guys get the chance I would highly recommend her. Sorry if this review is a little long, I'll try to do better next time.
    Last edited by Pleasemepls; 10-19-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasemepls View Post
    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem...mpered-4632384

Hey guys, this if my first post and review so bare with me lol.

After some much debating on who to see as my first sp, I decided to take the plunge with Addison. There was something about her in her pics that made me want to see this woman in person, plus her reviews were quite positive. Contacting her was pretty easy through text. She gave me her donation rates of 160hh/220hr....I took the hr, and so we agreed on a time for the next morning. I will say, that as in her ad she is only available on some days, so be lucky if you get to see her. Unfortunately when it came to the time to meet up, she had slept in and then had some family issues that were preventing her from leaving. So I told her this is ok, and we'll meet another time. Well the time would be just a couple of days. We agreed again on the time, and she said she would definitely be there at her incall location. On that morning, I let her know that I was ready, and she gave me her incall address. There is plenty of parking available, as it is a high rise condo. I got buzzed up at the door, and proceeded up. I was both nervous and anxious at the same time riding up that elevator, because I've never been with an Asian woman before. When I knocked on her door, she opened it wearing just a satin robe. My eyes couldn't come off of her, especially her long black hair down to her waste almost, and her eyes...she was definitely more attractive in person than in her pics. She invited me in, and she gave me a hug right away. We did a little bit of small talk to get to know one another a little better, and then we proceeded to the bathroom. One of the things that I asked her is if we could have a shower together, and she said yes no problem. We got in, and we had some fun lathering up each others bodies. Her breasts are a nice natural handful. Once done in there, we dried off and proceeded to the bedroom. We both laid down on the bed, and did a lot of touching and dfk'ing. About 10 mins in, I decided that I wanted to do daty. Let me tell you, she has the most gorgeous pussy. I told her ahead of time that I loved to do daty, and she had no problem with that, so she let me go at it till I had my fill. She moaned and squirmed a lot, not so much a screamer but I didn't mind. She had her hands on my head and grinded herself against me. After that she told me that she should do the same thing for me, so I laid down on the bed as she started to a BBBJ, with a little HJ at the same time. Damn, it felt so good. I think she knew that I was getting close, and that I wanted to be inside her, as she stopped and ripped out the condom. She put it on, and asked what position I wanted to start with. I wanted her on top, as I wanted to see that sexy woman ride. She slid down, and right away I could tell she was tight. I knew I wasn't going to be lasting long. Her pace was starting to quicken, and I asked if we can slow down, and she did. We kissed, we touched, and we had fun. Once all was done, she asked if I wanted to do some more daty…...hell yeah!! I went back down, and again ate till she came again. She definitely enjoys it guys! Afterwards, we talked for a little bit as I started to get dressed. She is quite smart, and a witty young woman and I'm glad I decided on meeting her. If you guys get the chance I would highly recommend her. Sorry if this review is a little long, I'll try to do better next time.
    Great review for a great girl
    I gotta see her again soon your review got me fucking horny for her again

Welcome, excellent first post!
    Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past, there’s a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where you’re headed is much more important than what you’ve left behind.

Nice first review! Only problem I had with it was that I easily lost track of where I was in the paragraph because it is all one big one. At my age and my monitor resolution that's a lot of really small letters to concentrate on!

So just a pointer from one who took training in communications - the good writers break their sentences and paragraphs into short ones and start new paragraphs every five lines or so. You will note this when you read a book that you find very easy to read.

The varying line length and white spaces help us older guys landmark while reading and get through it easier - thanks!

Appreciate the feedback! Will try to do better next time.

I was going to make my own thread but seen this, seen her very recently and pretty much had the same experience. Incredible lady, Winnipeg needs more like her.

10/10 Experience. Will repeat.